User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I've noticed when I feel shitty, I tend to really withdraw into my head. I ignore my physical environment, and become even more of a slob then I am already. I lose my appetite. I keep everything outside my head as far away as possible. Am I alone with this?
    Same here, except I don't so much become a slob as just super spacey. I'm mostly there right now.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I can identify with the not eating part. Isolate myself, moping, dragging my feet. Sleeping in the shower, sleeping for hours in the bed. Disconnect from the world. I guess with my Te I express it to myself in private and figure things out through that way.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

It depends on what kind of "down" I am. If, say, I get a letter of denial from a company I interviewed for and wanted to work for, I'd get down and, unfortunately, booze is my release.

If I'm "down" on life in general, I try to sleep through it. I also purchased some St. John's Wort that I take the powder out of the capsules and make tea. It helps quite a lot.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yes, and I'll spend too much time in my head too and feel even more so disconnected to the physical world than I already am, when I was younger to the point that I experienced the world as threatening and/or overwhelming to my self. It's gotten much better though and I usually turn to others now to have them complete the information I have, which can temporarily make me feel safe again. When I feel bad I also often get the idea that I in fact don't understand anything, I start to doubt everything I once claimed to know and feel miserable and uncapable.