User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are 9w8s the kinkiest E-type?

Senior Member Array

[derail]

The kinkiest E-types were the early ones, '61-'64, with the 3.8-litre inline six.

[/derail]

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Woah. That's for real.

I mean I don't mind schedules, but that's a little crazy. (not the good crazy lol)

I don't think I would mind someone saying...hey, meet me in the bedroom at 04:00...That I can do...

But to put a limit on it...I would be pissed. I would not be able to concentrate.(not that I need that much time lol)

Did anyone ever climax? lol

I don't think I would have been able to do that to be honest. That would get old quick.

Yeeeaaa....gonna get me an sx dom next time lol

I'm best with people that are sp last. I can pay the bills...just sex me up lol
    I can date any of the variant combos that aren't sx last.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I've found all sx doms I've been with sexually intense in different ways (it may vary by type) but you know some sx doms are intensely celibate or asexual while still desiring deep emotional intimacy. Sx dom can equal hyper sexual but sometimes it doesn't express itself physically, just emotionally and intellectually.
    Most people seem to overlook this, I don't know why- maybe because it makes sexual dom look less awesome in their eyes.

Sexual doms are the ones with the most issues regarding the sexual instinct. This can play out as kinky, I suppose, but it can also play out as sexual dysfunction and sexual avoidance due to placing intimacy/intensity on a pedestal and being overly sensitive to sexual feeling.

I'm not much of a fan of the Fauvres but sometimes they say things worth repeating. In the case of sexuality, they mention how those with sx as a dominant instinct imbue sex with greater meaning. Sex is heavy, loaded, significant. It's not about the mere act, but something more. I think those with the instinct second are more playful about it.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I'd imagine 4w3's as the kinkiest type. All that masochism and being special...

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I'd imagine 4w3's as the kinkiest type. All that masochism and being special...
    Most don't seem very sensual unless they're extroverts or 8-fixers. They're more about romance than sex. They usually look pretty sexy but it's more of this "euuuuuuuhhhhhhh, noone can ever have have me...." vibe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Well...Rihanna is gonna be kinky...

Beyonce ...no comment

Yes they were sx last though.

Maybe it's just sx doms are the kinkiest. I would agree with that statement.

It's hard for me to see E9 being kinky....maybe they lose thier virginity early...and maybe they post pics of themselves (like everyone else does), but I don't consider either of those two things as kinky.
    Sx 9s from what I see of myself and through my lovers eyes is that we're not kinky or odd, just calmly sensual. The kind of guy that would kiss you after you gave him head or suck your tongue, bite your neck, etc. I would go down on this one girl after she came and afterward blow on her clit, touching gingerly on her thighs and the like to spread the orgasm through her body.
    I N V I C T U S

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Sx 9s from what I see of myself and through my lovers eyes is that we're not kinky or odd, just calmly sensual. The kind of guy that would kiss you after you gave him head or suck your tongue, bite your neck, etc. I would go down on this one girl after she came and afterward blow on her clit, touching gingerly on her thighs and the like to spread the orgasm through her body.
    Whew.

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Stansmith
    nooo
    7 and 8w7
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I also tried to date someone whom was sx last. It was an INTJ 5w6 sp/so woman. There was just no sense of intimacy or connection between us. Sex with her wasn't passionate or intimate either. She was so sexual last TJ with her schedule that she set an egg timer for 20 minutes every time we had sex, and we could not go over that time limit EVER! I FUCKING HATED IT! It was like sex was purely physical with no intimacy or passion in it at all. FUCK THAT!
    Omfg that's funny! An egg timer!? What was her reasoning!!?? Is that all she had time for? That was what she decided was an appropriate amount of time?? Omg haha

Also you people... How in the hell do you all know soo many people irl and all of their types. I rarely try and figure out the etypes of even the closest of people to me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    yum!

Ehem. That sounds better...I think nines are pretty gentle, or at least subtle in the bedroom. Sx or not...I dunno if it matters. I could be wrong I guess...just the impression I've gotten from the nines I'm around. They may be up for things but the way they go about it, doesn't seem kinky to me...it seems like you said...calmly sensual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Omfg that's funny! An egg timer!? What was her reasoning!!?? Is that all she had time for? That was what she decided was an appropriate amount of time?? Omg haha

Also you people... How in the hell do you all know soo many people irl and all of their types. I rarely try and figure out the etypes of even the closest of people to me.
    I am OBSESSED. lol So I try to figure everyone's type out. I use it as a tool. I use it so often, because I suck at putting myself in others shoes. If I know their MBTI or Etype I can better assess what I need to moderate.

ie I know 4's r sensitive. Way more sensitive than I'll ever be able to actually be. So I try not to do certain things I may normally do. Like I will REALLY try to watch my "You" statements. As they can take offense to things like that because it can seem to be an attack on their character. Same thing with Fi.

If they're a thinker, I can usually say more of what's on my mind without them jumping down my throat about how insensitive I am being. This is all in general...of course...but it helps me get to know ppl better... and trust them. Which trust is a big thing for me.

I don't relate well to people...so I have to get in their brains and relate to them some way...even if it's just knowing what cognitive functions they prefer. Then I can sometimes even know how to start a conversation.

It seems like other people here on the forum can speed read ppl too though...that may be how they're typing everyone so much.
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12