User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Where my 2w3s at?!

  1. #1
    al fondo Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    4,514

    Default Where my 2w3s at?!

    I'm new to the enneagram stuff, and have recently identified myself as a 2w3. My preference is so. Someone on the forums noted that they had never seen an ENFP 2w3 before. That makes me even more interested in my enneagram, of course! Can anyone shed some light on your experiences as or with a 2w3? Bonus points for so's and ENFPs
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  2. #2
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    17,968

    Default

    It's pretty esfjish IMO

    Are you very sure about enfp?

    I do have a 2 in my tritype tho so maybe we can be like step cousins or something??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  3. #3
    al fondo Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    4,514

    Default

    I've been an ENFP each time I've taken the test. My S/N is close and so is my T/F, but I still come out more NF every time. I relate a lot to ENFP as well. No doubt on E or P that's for sure! Maybe my S function is coming through a little on my Enneagram? Also I've only taken the Enneagram test once, so maybe that's where the answer lies. Ok just re-took it and I came up as 9w1, 2w3, 7w6. Does that seem more accurate?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  4. #4
    Weaver of Worlds Array Magic Qwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I've been an ENFP each time I've taken the test. My S/N is close and so is my T/F, but I still come out more NF every time. I relate a lot to ENFP as well. No doubt on E or P that's for sure! Maybe my S function is coming through a little on my Enneagram? Also I've only taken the Enneagram test once, so maybe that's where the answer lies. Ok just re-took it and I came up as 9w1, 2w3, 7w6. Does that seem more accurate?
    With me, with the exception of one time, I've tested as an ENFP. My E, N, and P are always extremely strong preferences (greater than 90%). When I took the test the first time, my t/f was 50.000%…so ENxP. Every time since then, though, my F has been between 51% and 55%, depending on my mood…

  5. #5
    Just do it Array Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    It's pretty esfjish IMO

    Are you very sure about enfp?

    I do have a 2 in my tritype tho so maybe we can be like step cousins or something??
    She reads like an ENFP to me.

    And ENFP 2s and 9s do exist - they're just less common than 7s - (in fact, I'm pretty sure I dated one).



    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I've been an ENFP each time I've taken the test. My S/N is close and so is my T/F, but I still come out more NF every time. I relate a lot to ENFP as well. No doubt on E or P that's for sure! Maybe my S function is coming through a little on my Enneagram? Also I've only taken the Enneagram test once, so maybe that's where the answer lies. Ok just re-took it and I came up as 9w1, 2w3, 7w6. Does that seem more accurate?
    Which test did you take @nicolita?

    I recommend this one: http://www.enneagram.net/tests/index...fullenneacards
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  6. #6
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    17,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    She reads like an ENFP to me.

    And ENFP 2s and 9s do exist - they're just less common than 7s - (in fact, I'm pretty sure I dated one).

    yeah i think they exist too. i just don't think they're very common....and i think sometimes it could point to being mistyped but wasn't saying i think she is exactly...i don't know her.

    i took a enneagram test last night and had my boyfriend help me with all the ones that are always hard for me like.....
    confident <----------------> anxious
    so many of the questions...i'm just both depending on the day. anyway blah blah blah i got 2w3. i don't think i am but i'm close i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #7
    Just do it Array Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah i think they exist too. i just don't think they're very common....
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ...and i think sometimes it could point to being mistyped...
    Agreed.

    It's obviously far more common amongst EFJs.

    Assuming the chart I posted (based on Personality Cafe member data) is accurate (not saying it is, tho), ENFP 2s are as common as INTJ 6s, tho. I don't think we have a single one on here, other than Nicolita, tho, so I'm hoping she is one. She could provide valuable input.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    but wasn't saying i think she is exactly...i don't know her.
    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i took a enneagram test last night and had my boyfriend help me with all the ones that are always hard for me like.....
    confident <----------------> anxious
    I've considered doing something like that before, cuz...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    so many of the questions...i'm just both depending on the day.
    ...exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    anyway blah blah blah i got 2w3. i don't think i am but i'm close i think.
    Interesting
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  8. #8
    al fondo Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    4,514

    Default

    Type Two in Brief
    Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

    Basic Fear: Of being unwanted, unworthy of being loved
    Basic Desire: To feel loved
    Enneagram Two with a One-Wing: "Servant"
    Enneagram Two with a Three-Wing: "The Host/Hostess"

    I relate to most of this. I don't feel that I have a possessive tendency, I lean very strongly toward everyone's gotta do their own thing, and get pretty serious about advocating this for people. I also have little patience for people being possessive of me or "needing" me too much. I'm always very happy to help and love serving others (putting on parties, helping other people host, making food for others, making people comfortable and happy). Maybe that's why I'm "The Hostess" rather than "The Servant". But the bit about loving and being loved being #1 is right on as is the bit about unconditional love. I'm obsessed with the idea, and try very hard to have it for all people whether I know them or not. I have been known to get myself into trouble with being overly self-sacrificial, and later can wind up feeling a little resentful that I've been working while everyone else has been enjoying themselves. The feelings of resentment are directed at nobody but myself usually. Maybe my husband or sisters briefly before I wake up and realize I put myself in that situation.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  9. #9
    Just do it Array Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    7,725

    Default

    ^ @Lady X: and, not to get too socionicsish or anything, but her avatar also seems very ENFPish...

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I relate to most of this. I don't feel that I have a possessive tendency, I lean very strongly toward everyone's gotta do their own thing, and get pretty serious about advocating this for people. I also have little patience for people being possessive of me or "needing" me too much. I'm always very happy to help and love serving others (putting on parties, helping other people host, making food for others, making people comfortable and happy). Maybe that's why I'm "The Hostess" rather than "The Servant". But the bit about loving and being loved being #1 is right on as is the bit about unconditional love. I'm obsessed with the idea, and try very hard to have it for all people whether I know them or not. I have been known to get myself into trouble with being overly self-sacrificial, and later can wind up feeling a little resentful that I've been working while everyone else has been enjoying themselves. The feelings of resent are directed at nobody but myself usually. Maybe my husband or sisters briefly before I wake up and realize I put myself in that situation.
    The Justice Fighter

    INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

    The Aggressive 6
    Debator


  10. #10
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    17,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    ^ @Lady X: and, not to get too socionicsish or anything, but her avatar also seems very ENFPish...



    oh for sure it does...agreed yep
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. Where my ISFJs at?
    By Oberon in forum The SJ Guardhouse
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 01-28-2015, 10:53 AM
  2. [E8] Where my 8's at??!!
    By IheartFootball10 in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Where my nerds at?
    By Tiny Army in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:38 AM
  4. Where Are My Pentecostals At?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 04:16 PM
  5. My avatar at the moment
    By rivercrow in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •