Thread: Where my 2w3s at?!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Default Where my 2w3s at?!

I'm new to the enneagram stuff, and have recently identified myself as a 2w3. My preference is so. Someone on the forums noted that they had never seen an ENFP 2w3 before. That makes me even more interested in my enneagram, of course! Can anyone shed some light on your experiences as or with a 2w3? Bonus points for so's and ENFPs
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

It's pretty esfjish IMO

Are you very sure about enfp?

I do have a 2 in my tritype tho so maybe we can be like step cousins or something??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I've been an ENFP each time I've taken the test. My S/N is close and so is my T/F, but I still come out more NF every time. I relate a lot to ENFP as well. No doubt on E or P that's for sure! Maybe my S function is coming through a little on my Enneagram? Also I've only taken the Enneagram test once, so maybe that's where the answer lies. Ok just re-took it and I came up as 9w1, 2w3, 7w6. Does that seem more accurate?

Weaver of Worlds Array Magic Qwan's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I've been an ENFP each time I've taken the test. My S/N is close and so is my T/F, but I still come out more NF every time. I relate a lot to ENFP as well. No doubt on E or P that's for sure! Maybe my S function is coming through a little on my Enneagram? Also I've only taken the Enneagram test once, so maybe that's where the answer lies. Ok just re-took it and I came up as 9w1, 2w3, 7w6. Does that seem more accurate?
    With me, with the exception of one time, I've tested as an ENFP. My E, N, and P are always extremely strong preferences (greater than 90%). When I took the test the first time, my t/f was 50.000%…so ENxP. Every time since then, though, my F has been between 51% and 55%, depending on my mood…

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    It's pretty esfjish IMO

Are you very sure about enfp?

I do have a 2 in my tritype tho so maybe we can be like step cousins or something??
    She reads like an ENFP to me.

And ENFP 2s and 9s do exist - they're just less common than 7s - (in fact, I'm pretty sure I dated one).

Which test did you take @nicolita?

I recommend this one: http://www.enneagram.net/tests/index...fullenneacards
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    She reads like an ENFP to me.

And ENFP 2s and 9s do exist - they're just less common than 7s - (in fact, I'm pretty sure I dated one).

yeah i think they exist too. i just don't think they're very common....and i think sometimes it could point to being mistyped but wasn't saying i think she is exactly...i don't know her.

i took a enneagram test last night and had my boyfriend help me with all the ones that are always hard for me like.....
    confident <----------------> anxious
    so many of the questions...i'm just both depending on the day. anyway blah blah blah i got 2w3. i don't think i am but i'm close i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

yeah i think they exist too. i just don't think they're very common....
    Agreed.

...and i think sometimes it could point to being mistyped...
    Agreed.

It's obviously far more common amongst EFJs.

Assuming the chart I posted (based on Personality Cafe member data) is accurate (not saying it is, tho), ENFP 2s are as common as INTJ 6s, tho. I don't think we have a single one on here, other than Nicolita, tho, so I'm hoping she is one. She could provide valuable input.

but wasn't saying i think she is exactly...i don't know her.
    Gotcha

i took a enneagram test last night and had my boyfriend help me with all the ones that are always hard for me like.....
    confident <----------------> anxious
    I've considered doing something like that before, cuz...

so many of the questions...i'm just both depending on the day.
    ...exactly.

anyway blah blah blah i got 2w3. i don't think i am but i'm close i think.
    Interesting
    The Justice Fighter

I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Type Two in Brief
    Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

Basic Fear: Of being unwanted, unworthy of being loved
    Basic Desire: To feel loved
    Enneagram Two with a One-Wing: "Servant"
    Enneagram Two with a Three-Wing: "The Host/Hostess"

I relate to most of this. I don't feel that I have a possessive tendency, I lean very strongly toward everyone's gotta do their own thing, and get pretty serious about advocating this for people. I also have little patience for people being possessive of me or "needing" me too much. I'm always very happy to help and love serving others (putting on parties, helping other people host, making food for others, making people comfortable and happy). Maybe that's why I'm "The Hostess" rather than "The Servant". But the bit about loving and being loved being #1 is right on as is the bit about unconditional love. I'm obsessed with the idea, and try very hard to have it for all people whether I know them or not. I have been known to get myself into trouble with being overly self-sacrificial, and later can wind up feeling a little resentful that I've been working while everyone else has been enjoying themselves. The feelings of resentment are directed at nobody but myself usually. Maybe my husband or sisters briefly before I wake up and realize I put myself in that situation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ @Lady X: and, not to get too socionicsish or anything, but her avatar also seems very ENFPish...

I relate to most of this. I don't feel that I have a possessive tendency, I lean very strongly toward everyone's gotta do their own thing, and get pretty serious about advocating this for people. I also have little patience for people being possessive of me or "needing" me too much. I'm always very happy to help and love serving others (putting on parties, helping other people host, making food for others, making people comfortable and happy). Maybe that's why I'm "The Hostess" rather than "The Servant". But the bit about loving and being loved being #1 is right on as is the bit about unconditional love. I'm obsessed with the idea, and try very hard to have it for all people whether I know them or not. I have been known to get myself into trouble with being overly self-sacrificial, and later can wind up feeling a little resentful that I've been working while everyone else has been enjoying themselves. The feelings of resent are directed at nobody but myself usually. Maybe my husband or sisters briefly before I wake up and realize I put myself in that situation.
    The Justice Fighter

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    ^ @Lady X: and, not to get too socionicsish or anything, but her avatar also seems very ENFPish...

oh for sure it does...agreed yep
    -Jim Morrison