• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] Where my 2w3s at?!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah my bfs mother is an esfj type 2w3 and her way of going all out for somebody and being all self sacrificey is way different than i imagine an enfp 2w3 would do it.

i mean i can see that influence in myself...but i'm still fi...definitely not fe

and [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] i know! when they give you two opposing words and you have to chose between them it can be very hard to know how to answer. i find that
especially true for a type like 7w6 where the anxiousness almost feels equal to the confidence and there's many questions along that same theme.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, I only have 2w3 in my tritype, but I thought I'd say hi cause I'm an ENFP and so too. :)

Between 6 and 2 and sp-last I tend to overextend myself a lot... I always am tired... :sleeping:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I only have 2w3 in my tritype, but I thought I'd say hi cause I'm an ENFP and so too. :)

Between 6 and 2 and sp-last I tend to overextend myself a lot... I always am tired... :sleeping:

Hi! Gosh, there is something so reassuring about hearing from people who deal with the same kind of self-inflicted stuff as you. Hope you're getting the same kind of comfort here :)

S

Stansmith

I remember laughing at something [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] wrote about this, because it was true, but I don't remember where it was.

Something about Fe types getting all manipulative & spiteful when not given the affection/attention they crave & Fi types just whining about it.

I'll have to think a bit more about this, but I had a 2w3 ESFP friend also & she could look quite Fe-ish in ways but the distinction was still there...

So do all 2s care about being anal and organizing everything, or is that just FJ 2 territory?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So do all 2s care about being anal and organizing everything, or is that just FJ 2 territory?

i don't guess i can actually answer that since i'm a 7 with just two as my second but i don't think that would be true for any enfp.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Although my 2 status is under question, I am NOT anal or organized. Like to a fault. I do like to organize social events though, but I do so with a very open go-with-the-flow attitude. I invite everyone under the sun, get some good music and food together, and let the magic happen. I'm generally unconcerned with the details, especially once it's all under way. I'm dancing and partying, not cleaning or fretting, but if anyone comes to me with a need during a party, I'll gladly do everything I can to help them out.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Although my 2 status is under question, I am NOT anal or organized. Like to a fault. I do like to organize social events though, but I do so with a very open go-with-the-flow attitude. I invite everyone under the sun, get some good music and food together, and let the magic happen. I'm generally unconcerned with the details, especially once it's all under way. I'm dancing and partying, not cleaning or fretting, but if anyone comes to me with a need during a party, I'll gladly do everything I can to help them out.

yep same for me

S

Stansmith

I think the classic ENFP in all the descriptions is a 2w3 fix based on this. I could never relate to this type of behavior lol

Stereotypical ENFP sounds like a 7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Starry

I remember laughing at something [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] wrote about this, because it was true, but I don't remember where it was.

Something about Fe types getting all manipulative & spiteful when not given the affection/attention they crave & Fi types just whining about it.

I'll have to think a bit more about this, but I had a 2w3 ESFP friend also & she could look quite Fe-ish in ways but the distinction was still there...

The best description of this I've seen came from [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION].

Don't pull your punches, Starry.

whoa... I was actually online and had just followed/'cleaned-out' my mentions...when right at that same moment these mentions came up...so then I thought I hadn't done it properly(?) haha. It took me a moment to realize these were new. Then when I read what you two wrote I was like..."OMG...OMG...OMG I don't remember this... But how can two people with way better memories than me remember me saying something...and recall it at the exact same time...? What's that herb I need to start taking called again...?"

Starry's had a confusing morning. And yes, it took me this long to remember what my Fe/Fi comments were with regards to e2s haha.

That was in that e8 thread. And [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] did you see in that marriage information you attached that e8 & e2 have the most marriages of all the e-types???!!! A true indication that co-dependency really is the glue that keeps relationships intact. <--I don't really know what just came over me when saying that. Yet I am now interested in knowing if [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]'s INTJ husband is e8... :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whoa... I was actually online and had just followed/'cleaned-out' my mentions...when right at that same moment these mentions came up...so then I thought I hadn't done it properly(?) haha. It took me a moment to realize these were new. Then when I read what you two wrote I was like..."OMG...OMG...OMG I don't remember this... But how can two people with way better memories than me remember me saying something...and recall it at the exact same time...? What's that herb I need to start taking called again...?"

Starry's had a confusing morning. And yes, it took me this long to remember what my Fe/Fi comments were with regards to e2s haha.

That was in that e8 thread. And [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] did you see in that marriage information you attached that e8 & e2 have the most marriages of all the e-types???!!! A true indication that co-dependency really is the glue that keeps relationships intact. <--I don't really know what just came over me when saying that. Yet I am now interested in knowing if [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]'s INTJ husband is e8...

oh this sounds interesting. i don't know what thread you're talking about but i guess i'll try to find it.

2's and 8's are co dependent? that's interesting.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION]'s INTJ husband is e8...

He tested as a 1w9. He only took that quiz once, and it was not the $10 test recommended. I read the 8 and 1 descriptions, though, and he definitely fits 1 better. He can display some 8-ish behavior some times I suppose, but he wouldn't have made it to husband status if he were actually a controlling person. I couldn't bear it!

Starry

oh this sounds interesting. i don't know what thread you're talking about but i guess i'll try to find it.

2's and 8's are co dependent? that's interesting.

Oh no, haha. I don't think 'e2 & e8 co-dependency' is a professionally recognized inter-relational condition. That's just my personal observation.

[whoops...I should add...that this is my personal observation as it pertains to e2 & e8...but moreso it is a commentary on the institution of marriage. Likewise, I should mention that I do not feel all aspects of co-dependency are negative. To the contrary...I believe many of the features attributed to co-dependency have kept our species alive.

I should also add that I believe so much of this information on marriage, divorce, etc. is problematic because many types are more 'traditional' in nature and seek out these kinds of social institutions...like the e2 & e8...while say...e7 is more likely to be non-traditional. My point is...it can be difficult at times to understand all of what is going on.]

He tested as a 1w9. He only took that quiz once, and it was not the $10 test recommended. I read the 8 and 1 descriptions, though, and he definitely fits 1 better. He can display some 8-ish behavior some times I suppose, but he wouldn't have made it to husband status if he were actually a controlling person. I couldn't bear it!

Yah...INTJ 1w9 is somewhat common I believe. They are probably often mistyped by others as being ISTJ.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Upon further investigation, I believe I'm a 7 by nature and have some strong 2 in me by nurture. I took a longer enneagram test, and I came up as 7429 (4 and 2 were tied, so I'm not sure if I should include the 9). Sorry to disappoint you guys, haha. Looks like I'm just another ENFP 7. Ho-hum.

S

Stansmith

Upon further investigation, I believe I'm a 7 by nature and have some strong 2 in me by nurture. I took a longer enneagram test, and I came up as 7429 (4 and 2 were tied, so I'm not sure if I should include the 9). Sorry to disappoint you guys, haha. Looks like I'm just another ENFP 7. Ho-hum.

Just a heads up, you can't have 2 heart-fixes in your tritype. It's either 2 or 4, and then the last one has to be from the gut triad (8, 9, 1)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh! Ok, I think I may have finally figured this out. 729. I know you said I can't have 4 in there too, but as an aside, I still have some 4 tendencies.

Thanks for the help y'all!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MBTI-Enneagramnowing-Correlation-PersonalityCafeData2.jpg

I love it. Thank you for jerking my Ti-peen.

As for OP, I'd imagine they'd be too busy doting on others.

/typism

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love it. Thank you for jerking my Ti-peen.

As for OP, I'd imagine they'd be too busy doting on others.

/typism

Too busy for what?