User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah my bfs mother is an esfj type 2w3 and her way of going all out for somebody and being all self sacrificey is way different than i imagine an enfp 2w3 would do it.

i mean i can see that influence in myself...but i'm still fi...definitely not fe

and @nicolita i know! when they give you two opposing words and you have to chose between them it can be very hard to know how to answer. i find that
    especially true for a type like 7w6 where the anxiousness almost feels equal to the confidence and there's many questions along that same theme.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Well, I only have 2w3 in my tritype, but I thought I'd say hi cause I'm an ENFP and so too.

Between 6 and 2 and sp-last I tend to overextend myself a lot... I always am tired...

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Well, I only have 2w3 in my tritype, but I thought I'd say hi cause I'm an ENFP and so too.

Between 6 and 2 and sp-last I tend to overextend myself a lot... I always am tired...
    Hi! Gosh, there is something so reassuring about hearing from people who deal with the same kind of self-inflicted stuff as you. Hope you're getting the same kind of comfort here
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I remember laughing at something @Starry wrote about this, because it was true, but I don't remember where it was.

Something about Fe types getting all manipulative & spiteful when not given the affection/attention they crave & Fi types just whining about it.

I'll have to think a bit more about this, but I had a 2w3 ESFP friend also & she could look quite Fe-ish in ways but the distinction was still there...
    So do all 2s care about being anal and organizing everything, or is that just FJ 2 territory?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    So do all 2s care about being anal and organizing everything, or is that just FJ 2 territory?
    i don't guess i can actually answer that since i'm a 7 with just two as my second but i don't think that would be true for any enfp.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Although my 2 status is under question, I am NOT anal or organized. Like to a fault. I do like to organize social events though, but I do so with a very open go-with-the-flow attitude. I invite everyone under the sun, get some good music and food together, and let the magic happen. I'm generally unconcerned with the details, especially once it's all under way. I'm dancing and partying, not cleaning or fretting, but if anyone comes to me with a need during a party, I'll gladly do everything I can to help them out.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Although my 2 status is under question, I am NOT anal or organized. Like to a fault. I do like to organize social events though, but I do so with a very open go-with-the-flow attitude. I invite everyone under the sun, get some good music and food together, and let the magic happen. I'm generally unconcerned with the details, especially once it's all under way. I'm dancing and partying, not cleaning or fretting, but if anyone comes to me with a need during a party, I'll gladly do everything I can to help them out.
    yep same for me
    -Jim Morrison

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I think the classic ENFP in all the descriptions is a 2w3 fix based on this. I could never relate to this type of behavior lol

Stereotypical ENFP sounds like a 7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I remember laughing at something @Starry wrote about this, because it was true, but I don't remember where it was.

Something about Fe types getting all manipulative & spiteful when not given the affection/attention they crave & Fi types just whining about it.

I'll have to think a bit more about this, but I had a 2w3 ESFP friend also & she could look quite Fe-ish in ways but the distinction was still there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The best description of this I've seen came from @Starry.

Don't pull your punches, Starry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    jynx!

whoa... I was actually online and had just followed/'cleaned-out' my mentions...when right at that same moment these mentions came up...so then I thought I hadn't done it properly(?) haha. It took me a moment to realize these were new. Then when I read what you two wrote I was like..."OMG...OMG...OMG I don't remember this... But how can two people with way better memories than me remember me saying something...and recall it at the exact same time...? What's that herb I need to start taking called again...?"

Starry's had a confusing morning. And yes, it took me this long to remember what my Fe/Fi comments were with regards to e2s haha.

That was in that e8 thread. And @Zarathustra did you see in that marriage information you attached that e8 & e2 have the most marriages of all the e-types???!!! A true indication that co-dependency really is the glue that keeps relationships intact. <--I don't really know what just came over me when saying that. Yet I am now interested in knowing if @nicolita's INTJ husband is e8...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    whoa... I was actually online and had just followed/'cleaned-out' my mentions...when right at that same moment these mentions came up...so then I thought I hadn't done it properly(?) haha. It took me a moment to realize these were new. Then when I read what you two wrote I was like..."OMG...OMG...OMG I don't remember this... But how can two people with way better memories than me remember me saying something...and recall it at the exact same time...? What's that herb I need to start taking called again...?"

Starry's had a confusing morning. And yes, it took me this long to remember what my Fe/Fi comments were with regards to e2s haha.

That was in that e8 thread. And @Zarathustra did you see in that marriage information you attached that e8 & e2 have the most marriages of all the e-types???!!! A true indication that co-dependency really is the glue that keeps relationships intact. <--I don't really know what just came over me when saying that. Yet I am now interested in knowing if @nicolita's INTJ husband is e8...
    oh this sounds interesting. i don't know what thread you're talking about but i guess i'll try to find it.

2's and 8's are co dependent? that's interesting.
    -Jim Morrison