User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    5w4's are hands down my favorite etype to be friends with. Such glorious win in this combo with a secret delicious core of beauty and poetry of the soul just waiting to burst forth into secret song if you hide in the copse of trees by the side of the road to observe them in their most glorious of elements.

Some of the best this site has to offer: @thealchemist, @Nicodemus, and @Jennifer.

So if others don't want this type, awesome, because I hate to share and I shall take ALL THE 5w4s!

I'm not worrrrthhhyyy, myyy queeeeen.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post

I'm not worrrrthhhyyy, myyy queeeeen.
    Gah!! How could I have forgotten thee?!? @Stigmata, I choose you pikachu!!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Gah!! How could I have forgotten thee?!? @Stigmata, I choose you pikachu!!
    Pikachu is clearly more like a weak and dreamy 5w4, and it's advanced form, Raichu would be much more tenacious and powerful like a 5w6!
    Pichu is a late addition (literally) to the trio, since of course he/she wouldn't even be worth the comparison, as a sensitive and flighty 4w5!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I think many are mistyped 5w6s. I turn my attention to the member, concentrate and find myself asking "where's your fourskin?"
    Devout Loyalists have their removed at birth.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Torn on them. Sometimes they do this annoying "my problems are more important than yours" thing. But not all of them do that. It's just annoying, because they demand empathy and understanding from others, but don't realize that it's sort of a two-way street.

I guess I like the 5w4 based on the degree to which they they do that. Some only do that occasionally. Some don't do it at all. Some do almost nothing else.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I really love 5w4's and I can totally relate to them. Although, I feel like the understanding is not at all mutual and it's very unfortunate.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Pikachu is clearly more like a weak and dreamy 5w4, and it's advanced form, Raichu would be much more tenacious and powerful like a 5w6!
    Pichu is a late addition (literally) to the trio, since of course he/she wouldn't even be worth the comparison, as a sensitive and flighty 4w5!

I'm pretty sure Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu wouldn't be connected to 5 or 4 at all unless it was integration/disintegration points. From what I've seen of them in the anime where they actually have personalities Pichu seems more 7, Pikachu seems more 2, and Raichu seems more 8.

Yes I just analyzed Pokemon.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

I just retook the test at eclecticenergies.com and scored as this, after really taking time to reexamine my life from a subjective, standing-outside-myself viewpoint. I had originally tested 4w5 sp/sx, but that result never quite seemed right for me. I've read it's quite common for 5's to mistype as 4 or 9. (The test results listed 9 as my second most likely type and 4 as 3rd most likely)

Fives are sensitive; they don't feel adequately defended against the world. To compensate for their sensitivity, Fives sometimes adopt an attitude of careless indifference or intellectual arrogance, which has the unfortunate consequence of creating distance between themselves and others.
    Goddamn, if this isn't me than I don't know what is.

People of this personality type essentially fear that they don't have enough inner strength to face life, so they tend to withdraw, to retreat into the safety and security of the mind where they can mentally prepare for their emergence into the world. Fives feel comfortable and at home in the realm of thought.
    Yes.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Fives are sensitive; they don't feel adequately defended against the world. To compensate for their sensitivity, Fives sometimes adopt an attitude of careless indifference or intellectual arrogance,

I don't mind intellectual arrogance, as long as it can be backed up. And sometimes it has a way of actually stopping or interfering with intellectual discussion. "Guys, I'm so brilliant that I'm over this discussion. I can't really explain why, just quote someone else, but I'm over it. "

I haven't ever seen you do that, though. I think it's more of an INTP/INTJ inferior Fe/Se thing.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I haven't ever seen you do that, though. I think it's more of an INTP/INTJ inferior Fe/Se thing.
    262 posts on one internet forum is a miniscule portion of the social activity and intellectual discussions I've partaken in throughout my 32 years. With all due respect, I understand why you might jump to this conclusion based on just what you've seen in this forum but you've never met me or been in a real life conversation with me so you don't have much frame of reference or information to go on.

Also, people sometimes have a tendency to behave differently online than in the offline world. When I said I did something which you quoted and altered to say something else, I was referring to my behavior in the offline world, not in this forum.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.