User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Oh, hate is such an energy drainer. Perhaps it should be saved for something truly worthy of it, like intestinal worms or something along those lines.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Oh, hate is such an energy drainer. Perhaps it should be saved for something truly worthy of it, like intestinal worms or something along those lines.
    Don't take this thread too seriously. After all, Einstein was a 5w4, and how can you hate such a revolutionary mind!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    These kind of 'Hate' threads were numerous in TypoC's past and could be found on nearly every aspect of personality theory. Every once in a while you will see an older one of these resurrected. While I have not put any thought into how appropriate or inappropriate I personally feel the use of this title is... I do feel comfortable saying that the titles in these cases were not intended to be hurtful or offensive...but rather purposely exaggerated...basically poking fun in a way at what usually ends up being fairly benign content on the inside.

More and more I have noticed a shift in how seriously forum members take these kinds of things and perhaps that should be taken into more consideration...but while I can't speak for the OP (honestly...being the scattered person I am I totally thought this was an old thread brought back to life)...I can at least say they were not intended to offend. I even have one of the largest/longest ones going bookmarked...the 'Hate an e7? Tell us why!' thread.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Wait wait so the thread is serious?
    <--- note enneagram type
    Huh, what -- I thought this was in Fluff!

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Fuck it, I don't care. I'm changing my etype.
    We should all change it to 5w6.

Then the forum will flip upside down because of the type imbalance, everyone will die, and it will all be @Poimandres' fault.
    And he will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
    (Until he exterminates himself, drowning in nihilistic anguish.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Don't take this thread too seriously. After all, Einstein was a 5w4, and how can you hate such a revolutionary mind!?

haha...don't worry, I'm not. My statement should have been made with an impish wink

Thanks, Starry. It's hard to be playful with just written words because I don't know how to do proper voice inflections. I know he really doesn't hate anyone based on a test. Imagine a playful taunt and let me try again, "Oh, [sounding sound and pouty but obviously not really meaning it] hate is SUCH an energy drainer..." That's better. I think. It kind of has the hippie chick quality now.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    GOO
    Enneagram

That's why I love them! It's refreshing

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^

Personally I find those downsides easier for me to deal with than some other types'

And of course it varies from person to person.

I think many are mistyped 5w6s. I turn my attention to the member, concentrate and find myself asking "where's your fourskin?"

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, I don't talk in the movie theatre and I clean up real nice. Oh and I don't spit my used bubblegum onto the sidewalk. See? I have some pluses.

Anew Leaf

5w4's are hands down my favorite etype to be friends with. Such glorious win in this combo with a secret delicious core of beauty and poetry of the soul just waiting to burst forth into secret song if you hide in the copse of trees by the side of the road to observe them in their most glorious of elements.

Some of the best this site has to offer: @thealchemist, @Nicodemus, and @Jennifer.

So if others don't want this type, awesome, because I hate to share and I shall take ALL THE 5w4s!