I've noticed some interesting patterns regarding 6s and their desire to predict outcomes. I'd like to know more about if I'm on the right track and how 6s feel about these things, so I have some questions. I realise they may be different depending on whether you lean towards Phobic or counter-phobic. Feel free to skip the questions you don't feel like answering or don't really apply to you.
1. Is it important to you to be able to predict how things will turn out?
2. Do you think of potential or hypothetical futures/outcomes for yourself a great deal?
3. Do you ever predict things in an overly optimistic way, or do you tend to always err on the side of caution?
4. When/if you assume the worst, do you do it because you genuinely believe it will really happen, or do you intentionally lower your expectations so you won't end up disappointed/unprepared?
5. How do you feel when things turn out better than expected? Are you just relieved, or does it bother you that you went a bit overboard?
6. Do you often find yourself saying, "I told you so" or, "I knew that would happen" or just generally relishing being right?
7. Does naivety or lack of foresight in others really bother you? If so, why?
8. Do you feel compelled to get involved or speak up if someone is making bad decisions? Is it hard for you to keep your mouth shut when people are, or a situation is, 'sure to fail' (eg. at work)?
9. How do you feel about risk? Do you enjoy it times or prefer to minimise it (or is some sort of combination of the two)?
10. How do you react when something (small or large) negative happens that you couldn't possibly have predicted?
11. How do you react when something (small or large) negative happens that you could/should have predicted?
12. Do you ever find yourself caught between enjoying/remarking at something surprising/shocking, and at the same time claiming you knew it would happen all along? If so, how does that work in your head? Have you missed the contradiction, or are these positions somehow congruent in your head in ways others don't understand?
13. Have you ever been outright tricked, conned or played by someone?
14. Do you sometimes charge into a situation convinced that things will turn out well? If so, what gives you that confidence?
15. What/whom do you put faith and trust in? What does it take to qualify as being so?
Anyway, that's it for now.