User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Let me give you an example of something that recently happened to me, that scarred the absolute shit out of me. Let's see if you think that it would affect you in the same way that it affected me...

So the other day I was driving down the road and saw a big turtle in the middle of the road and didn't want to run it over. Therefore, I pulled over, and went to pick the turtle up so that it wouldn't be killed. However when I went over to it, I noticed that the turtle had a more triangular head and not a round one like I was used to seeing turtles have. Anyway, the turtle then tried to bite me, but I moved the hell out of the way before it could. It turned out that the turtle was a snapping turtle. I then said, "Fuck it" and just got back in the car and drove off.

After that though, I was absolutely freaking out because I then thought to myself, "Holy shit! I bet that thing could bite my finger off!" So I looked it up and sure enough I found out that the turtles can EASILY bite your finger off, and have done so to many throughout the ages. I was literally freaking out about this situation for the rest of the day because I realized that I came so close to potentially getting my finger bitten off. How would you have reacted in this situation?
    I probably wouldve brushed off the incident at first, but if I did all that googling I'd probably just be a brief "holy shit" moment at worst. It's not really a daily occurrence.

I did have an instance where I almost got robbed at night, coming home from school after working on a biology project that I'd have to work on the entire week, and that had a similar effect on me. I also remember thinking a few years ago that my plane would crash as karma for being a sh-tty person. I was completely convinced that I was gonna die.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I probably wouldve brushed off the incident at first, but if I did all that googling I'd probably just be a brief "holy shit" moment at worst. It's not really a daily occurrence.

I did have an instance where I almost got robbed at night, coming home from school after working on a biology project that I'd have to work on the entire week, and that had a similar effect on me. I also remember thinking a few years ago that my plane would crash as karma for being a sh-tty person. I was completely convinced that I was gonna die.
    But how often do you think about stuff like that? For instance, I almost got robbed after seeing the new "Wolverine" movie, and it really screwed me up mentally. I started going like Sun Tzu strategist with it and trying to strategize ways to avoid this in the future.

Stansmith

But how often do you think about stuff like that? For instance, I almost got robbed after seeing the new "Wolverine" movie, and it really screwed me up mentally. I started going like Sun Tzu strategist with it and trying to strategize ways to avoid this in the future.
    I sort of get over it after a day or so. I have a short memory when it comes to past physical or mortal danger. My paranoia is pretty much exclusively about relationships.

A family member had a very real near death experience a while back at a Christmas party and my 6w5 dad said he'd never go to another party, and I was just like lol (she was fine by then). I felt a little bit traumatized the next day but I got over it quickly.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I sort of get over it after a day or so. I have a short memory with that type of stuff.

A family member had a very real near death experience a while back at a Christmas party and my 6w5 dad said he'd never go to another party, and I was just like lol (she was fine by then). I felt a little bit traumatized the next day but I got over it quickly.
    What happened at the party?

Stansmith

What happened at the party?
    Some weird friend of my cousin's tried to get her piss drunk and I assume she got alcohol poisoning. It was like staring at a dead body except she apparently ( i guess presumably) had some type of pulse.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Some weird friend of my cousin's tried to get her piss drunk and I assume she got alcohol poisoning. It was like staring at a dead body except she apparently ( i guess presumably) had some type of pulse.
    Yeah I've never come close to death when getting drunk. I have a weak stomach and just puke it up if I'm drinking too much.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@The Great One I was thinkin about your instincts some more....I still think you're sx/sp ....your Fe is prolly just developed enough to make u look or test as a social...I was thinking that more, as I watched your videos.

Did u say that u r good at sp things? I forget
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @The Great One I was thinkin about your instincts some more....I still think you're sx/sp ....your Fe is prolly just developed enough to make u look or test as a social...I was thinking that more, as I watched your videos.

Did u say that u r good at sp things? I forget
    Yeah this was my theory as well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I sort of get over it after a day or so. I have a short memory when it comes to past physical or mortal danger. My paranoia is pretty much exclusively about relationships.

you're probably 7w6 ?? maybe...idk...what convinced you you were a 6?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Let me give you an example of something that recently happened to me, that scarred the absolute shit out of me. Let's see if you think that it would affect you in the same way that it affected me...

So the other day I was driving down the road and saw a big turtle in the middle of the road and didn't want to run it over. Therefore, I pulled over, and went to pick the turtle up so that it wouldn't be killed. However when I went over to it, I noticed that the turtle had a more triangular head and not a round one like I was used to seeing turtles have. Anyway, the turtle then tried to bite me, but I moved the hell out of the way before it could. It turned out that the turtle was a snapping turtle. I then said, "Fuck it" and just got back in the car and drove off.

After that though, I was absolutely freaking out because I then thought to myself, "Holy shit! I bet that thing could bite my finger off!" So I looked it up and sure enough I found out that the turtles can EASILY bite your finger off, and have done so to many throughout the ages. I was literally freaking out about this situation for the rest of the day because I realized that I came so close to potentially getting my finger bitten off. How would you have reacted in this situation?
    Quite frankly, my heart is pounding simply reading this…
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan