MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Inari Love

First off, (in answer to your question) I would be more terrified of being disfigured because of sx reasons not self-pres reasons as much. The inability to be attractive because I was completely disfigured would bother me much more than the impacts that it could have on my potential health. Also, I've read probably 1000 different 6w7 and 7w6 descriptions and I can't really decide which one I am because I'm really pretty mentally unhealthy and I have PTSD, which could potentially make me look more 6 than I am.
    I don't know anything about ur particular case of PTSD....so i'm sorry if this comes off rude, that's not what I intend...but is there a time you can remember before you had it? How you were then? Or did you always have this since very little?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

As not to derail the sx dom thread anymore...I don't know where to put this...but this seems good because it'll help me with instinctual variants...and therefore maybe help great one lol. @Starry can you give me some examples of cp testing and phobic testing? And maybe you can give me a description of someone that's sx/sp in your opinion?

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I don't know anything about ur particular case of PTSD....so i'm sorry if this comes off rude, that's not what I intend...but is there a time you can remember before you had it? How you were then? Or did you always have this since very little?
    No I wasn't this self pres my whole life. It seemed to come after I realized the tremendous cost of medical care.

As not to derail the sx dom thread anymore...I don't know where to put this...but this seems good because it'll help me with instinctual variants...and therefore maybe help great one lol. @Starry can you give me some examples of cp testing and phobic testing? And maybe you can give me a description of someone that's sx/sp in your opinion?
    I guess I was the one that was getting confused Inari...as I wasn't clear as to what information you were in search of. Anything having to do with phobic e6 probably doesn't belong in the sx-dom thread haha! Counterphobia, on the other hand, is an appropriate topic for that thread...but not necessarily in the way it was being discussed.

I completely missed, however, you mentioning anything about wanting a sx/sp description (?) Umm...I myself had mentioned earlier in the sx-thread that Amargith & chana had some fantastic insights into sx/sp and I would advise....ahhh...going back to the sx-thread haha...and reading those. Are you looking for sx/sp in general...or specifically as it pertains to e6? I'm sx/sp and may be able to help but...? What do you want to know?

I'll try to return here soon and address the other question.

Edit: briefly on counterphobic vs phobic relationship testing... whether it is a legitimate concern or something that was either semi-fabricated or completely-fabricated (haha) by *e6 paranoia*...a counterphobic most often comes right-out and blames the other directly...sometimes dramatically...and awfully loudly haha. What I primarily see with phobics is classic passive-aggressive behavior.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I guess I was the one that was getting confused Inari...as I wasn't clear as to what information you were in search of. Anything having to do with phobic e6 probably doesn't belong in the sx-dom thread haha! Counterphobia, on the other hand, is an appropriate topic for that thread...but not necessarily in the way it was being discussed.

I completely missed, however, you mentioning anything about wanting a sx/sp description (?) Umm...I myself had mentioned earlier in the sx-thread that Amargith & chana had some fantastic insights into sx/sp and I would advise....ahhh...going back to the sx-thread haha...and reading those. Are you looking for sx/sp in general...or specifically as it pertains to e6? I'm sx/sp and may be able to help but...? What do you want to know?

I'll try to return here soon and address the other question.

Edit: briefly on counterphobic vs phobic relationship testing... whether it is a legitimate concern or something that was either semi-fabricated or completely-fabricated (haha) by *e6 paranoia*...a counterphobic most often comes right-out and blames the other directly...sometimes dramatically...and awfully loudly haha. What I primarily see with phobics is classic passive-aggressive behavior.
    Yea I realized I was derailing.

I read the whole thread on sx doms, and I've gotten the notion that sx/so are the crazier ones (to be brief), and I really can't get a feel on how to tell if you're sx dom vs sp dom, when you're looking at an sx/sp...where's the line? I am asking cause I read that thread and A LOT of the sx things that were said I relate to. So now I don't know if I'm sp/sx or sx/sp...or how to spot one.

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@Starry

"Actually, sp-sx just keeps you at arms length at all times, until they decide that you're for them, then they move pretty darn fast. Sx-sp comes close, realises its close, runs, comes close, etc. Their sp protectiveness kicks in as a last resort, or so it seems. They have that same aloofness as sp-sx, but they do not start off with it, meaning you trigger it later on, as they still have that urge to bond.
    The people who repped me were a mix of extroverts and introverts, fwiw. And I know several others who have the same dynamic. I tend to be a fan of sx-sp and sp-sx, so I keep in mind that they'll buck and break free a couple of times before they decide on me, even when they look like they're good for the moment. "

This is a quote from @Amargith, is this one of the insights you are referring to?

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

@Starry

"Actually, sp-sx just keeps you at arms length at all times, until they decide that you're for them, then they move pretty darn fast. Sx-sp comes close, realises its close, runs, comes close, etc. Their sp protectiveness kicks in as a last resort, or so it seems. They have that same aloofness as sp-sx, but they do not start off with it, meaning you trigger it later on, as they still have that urge to bond.
    The people who repped me were a mix of extroverts and introverts, fwiw. And I know several others who have the same dynamic. I tend to be a fan of sx-sp and sp-sx, so I keep in mind that they'll buck and break free a couple of times before they decide on me, even when they look like they're good for the moment. "

This is a quote from @Amargith, is this one of the insights you are referring to?
    Yes exactly. It's too bad no one knows where Amargith is for her to comment on her own work...
    But what I thought was so significant about the above passage is...how true it is...how it applies across all enneagram points (these behaviors would be recognizable to some extent in all sx/sp & sp/sx regardless of e-type)...And yet I have never read anything like this before. I now suspect all enneagram pros & authors to be sleeping on the job. The relationship behaviors as described seem defining to me...and a mindfulness of them seems highly important for these two stacks.

Inari, I can't seem to get a read on you. You identify or test as ENTJ? As well as e6? Which wing? From the very little I've read from you...you sure have higher levels of Feeling than I would expect out of an ENTJ. Do you identify as a counterphobic? Do you have any test results I could see?

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I've wondered…

What would a phobic So/Sp 6w7 be like?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I've wondered…

What would a phobic So/Sp 6w7 be like?
    John Stuart from "The Daily Show" and Ellen DeGeneres.