User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Signs of a 1.

1's anger and 8's anger look the same....but they are for VERY different reasons.

I have not had good encounters with 1's because they're resentful. An 8 will allow someone to prove that they can be a better person and I find it hard to get a 1 to do that.
    That is true. I read that ESTPs have reputations for being bitter and resentful though, because they often move on before they resolve issues. I definitely think he has some One in him though, like maybe as a subwing? But I am not familiar with exactly what a subwing is.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Newbyagain View Post
    That is true. I read that ESTPs have reputations for being bitter and resentful though, because they often move on before they resolve issues. I definitely think he has some One in him though, like maybe as a subwing? But I am not familiar with exactly what a subwing is.
    Yea I dunno what that is either lol But 1's are fixated on resentment, and an 8's is on vengeance.... but now that I just read everyone else's response he could also be a VERY unhealthy 8 I guess. Was he a Righteous - Seeker (1) or a Power - Seeker?

And then sx is all about beauty...so that could also be what's going on.

I've never met an enneagram 1 sx tho so I don't know what kinda vibes they give off.

Edit: An some ESTP's have a hard time staying committed to one relationship, it's like they need to feed their Se with experience good or bad...and if they're unhealthy mostly bad
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I don't know what it means to be an unredeemed 8... too many double negatives

Using myself as an example, if I'm unhealthy, I start to look like a cornered animal, and everyone I know becomes an enemy (even friends I've known for a while... this often times serves as a secret cry for help that only they'd understand, because I'm acting unusual). When I'm being immature, I'm finding something I'm better at than you, and I'm going to bump up my ego to a ridiculous extent, explain to you how much better I am than you at something to the point where you're completely pissed off, then I'm going to beat you at it and rub it in your face in whatever way pisses you off the most, so I can watch you suffer.

If I don't care about you in any manner whatsoever, I tend to portray myself as someone mentally unstable who you shouldn't hang around. If I like you, relative to my other behavior, you'd definitely know.

As far as bitter and resentful, I've met more 3's who fit that bill than anything else, and hold grudges. 3's, when unhealthy, get jealous of others' happiness and stop at nothing to end it.

Some of these statements I realized recently.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Edit: An some ESTP's have a hard time staying committed to one relationship, it's like they need to feed their Se with experience good or bad...and if they're unhealthy mostly bad
    Biggest reason I leave relationships is because they're not a challenge. There's no struggle. Worst thing you could do to me in a relationship is smother me and "always be there for me."

as an estp, I need an enemy in my life at all times. A sparring partner who I can respect. as an 8... well... that just makes things worse. I think 7's just get bored because they're scared if they settle they'll miss out on another better opportunity. The E8 reasons are different.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Biggest reason I leave relationships is because they're not a challenge. There's no struggle. Worst thing you could do to me in a relationship is smother me and "always be there for me."

as an estp, I need an enemy in my life at all times. A sparring partner who I can respect. as an 8... well... that just makes things worse. I think 7's just get bored because they're scared if they settle they'll miss out on another better opportunity. The E8 reasons are different.

Yea I've only met unhealthy ESTP 7's. :/ But the E8's I've met are more like confrontational on the outside then once ur in, ur kinda in. Unless u betray them some way. And then they may go a lil out of their way to take revenge and make u feel stupid (usually verbal by girls), or physically make u feel inferior (usually guys) But then it subsides. Unlike an E1 where they have long term resentment and they're anger is because ur not good enough or aren't righteous enough to be up to standards.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post

My former battalion commander was an ESTP 7-8-3. He is married to a Type 2 ISFJ, so other words, she has the "always be there for you" mindset and he aint going nowhere. You can tell they are so filled with love for each other. He just eats up her love like a little boy.