MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Default E7s: How Confident Are You?

How confident are you?

Are you sure of yourself very often? What causes you to lose confidence and self-assurance?

If you are confident, is this something you had to build up to, or were you like this throughout your life?

Do you ever encounter a plan, project, or dream that you feel you want to do, but you're incapable? If so, why? What do you feel is lacking in you that would not enable you to do this, if anything?

When you lose confidence, how do you build it back up?
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Society

I am very insecure. While its quite obvious god failed when he did not make himseld in my jmage, I seldom feel better then him to the extent that I realistically should.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    I am very insecure. While its quite obvious god failed when he did not make himseld in my jmage, I seldom feel better then him to the extent that I realistically should.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

overall, I'm pretty confident (maybe 85% confident; 15% insecure) however
    - there are a few times where I don't trust myself and/or the decisions I've come to and, if I don't feel competent in something, I'd rather have someone else to it as often as possible
    - insecurity is a like a small weak spot in my armor. over time, that whole has been shrinking, but I can get quite insecure if you strike it in the right place.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm fairly self confident, I would say. Around 80th percentile. (However: self-confident people often gather in "environments" where other people are self-confident, too. So I'm nothing special compared to the standard environment I'm exposed to)
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Society

I made the above comment to get the ball rolling because I was curious, buy i am not sure this is enneagram related at all - I have observed J types tend to be over confident about how well they understand any situation and P types over confident in their ability to adapt to any situation, and the overwhelming majority of E7s are Ps. Any feedback from a J e7 would be welcome.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm somewhat confident.. I get about 2 times the amount of comments that I'm confident to the comments I'm not. Last time of each occasion:
    one foreigner chatted with me in a public sauna when we were both naked. We chatted a bit and he remarked that I was confident. I didn't have his sexual orientation so nothing further came of it =)
    I confronted a friend of mine who I thought was about to steal an idea of mine. We came home fighting verbally, and there was this guy's wife. She thought the fight had manifested because of my lack of confidence.
    Some tests tell me I'm about 70-80% confident.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I've never really thought about measuring my own self-confidence. I guess you could say it depends on the situation. I'm a person who loves to speculate so a lot of things I say are never 100% set in stone as I always welcome new thoughts and opinions in most situations. My friends often shoot down a lot of things I say (especially my ESTP friend, oh lawdy) but I never really am affected by it and just move on to something else. So you could say I'm pretty confident in my ability to speak freely and adapt to how the situation changes after what I say is received, but you could also say I'm not confident in what I'm actually saying. Although I like to think of it as just being open to other ideas. So this could support what @Mane is saying in his last post, as this is probably more of a P thing than a 7 thing.

Overall I'd say I have a healthy level of confidence!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Society

I whole heartedly acknowledge the irony of me stating most 7s are Ps in a post sandwiched between two ENTJ 7s...

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Well, my enneagram type might (almost as well) be 8w7.. The results fluctuate to the point I sometimes forget which one I was supposed to be. But.. I felt like responding, so I was a 7 for that post