Precisely. Even if that guy WAS on the mark with his writings, 8s are not sadistic.. they are prone to sadistic tendencies.
I cannot try to justify his writings without face palming.. but if I were to try to give a level of sadism that does manifest in my life without making me a sadistic person:
- I like seeing justice served. I do not feel bad, or pity, those who are in the position they are because they made poor decisions and are paying for them. (On the opposite side.. I like to see people fall, pay for their crimes, accept those terms, and rise up from the ashes.)
- When I went to war.. I did not feel sympathy for my enemy, nor the people who supported them.
- When I heard my ex-boyfriend was diagnosed with HPV after he degraded into a hussy because of our break up, I got a hint of satisfaction in that. If he had been more careful and not used drugs like I advised him, it wouldn't have happened that way.
- When I have to smoke soldiers because they're acting like asses, I get great satisfaction in it. 'Let the encouragement sink in!'
- I like seeing people get what they 'deserve'.. Though this isn't even as prominent as it was when I was a child. The whole concept of getting even is starting to be an exhausting one. Working around it all seems to serve me better lately.