Socionics
    EII None

I'd key their car.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Dont mind being called vengeful because I am.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

1 fixer, and pretty offended, though I'm not going to lose my shit over it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Dont mind being called vengeful because I am.
    exactly. you wrong me, i fuck you over 100 fold amplified.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

I've been accused of things like that before. I at first get really upset because it doesn't seem to be in line with who I think I am. Then I take some time to process whether it is true or not, to basically analyze the situation. Once I've come to a conclusion, I can get back to the person about it and call them out on what parts of what they said to me where actually said out of anger and which parts were true. From there I take action in my life to becoming a more honest person, because I get into these places where I want to be perfect so badly that I ignore my "dark side" and suppress/deny it.

I admire the people that have the strength to call me out on shit, but I don't like it when it is said in a nasty way like "vengeful". Be a little bit gentle with me if you think I have a personal fault, because if I love you and you are close to me, I will analyze everything you say about me to see if it is the truth.
    "In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same." - Einstein

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    exactly. you wrong me, i fuck you over 100 fold amplified.
    I do believe in proportionality, I also believe a lot of people who think they've been wronged are just unable to deal with the natural consequences of their actions deciding that they'll take it out on this or that individual who's been merely instrumental in the downfall which has been of their own devising.

So there's provisos, too many people running around versions of vengefulness, like little children, its not a wonder as a result that people think being vengeful is a bad thing.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm having problems with the notion of an ENTP as a Type One. ENTPs HATE rules, Type Ones LOVE them.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

@Meda: I never had luck with the tests -- ended up just reading through all the descriptions and deciding what sounded most like me. Had a lot more luck with the enneagram.net descriptions, than the ones on Eclectic Energies or Enneagram Institute.

If you get a good understanding of each of the types, and still don't know, you could always create a thread in the "What's My Type?" section of the Enneagram subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl28 View Post
    I'm having problems with the notion of an ENTP as a Type One. ENTPs HATE rules, Type Ones LOVE them.
    @Magic Poriferan, your input is needed!!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl28 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

@Magic Poriferan, your input is needed!!
    Well, I'm merely an INTP. That beings said, the INTP type 1 combination also tends to raise eyebrows, and if INTPs are not seen as quite so outwardly rebellious they are still thought of as anti-authority. So what's the deal here?

It seems popular for people to associate type 1 with extroverted judgment, particularly Te. This itself is based on a common conception the source of which I do not know. People tend to think of type 1s as being loyal or even zealous to rules they have accepted from external authorities. They could, but where is it said that they have to? I have not seen a profile that ascribes this trait to type 1s. In other words, a type 1 could also stay close to rules devised in the introverted judgment fashion, that is from Ti and Fi.

And indeed, again if you look at the actual type 1 profile descriptions from any number of authors, you'll find that the broad picture is not so at odds with a Ti user. A type 1 is said to act invincible when they think are right, but to be extremely plodding and cautious before deciding a select few ideas actually are right. The type 1 is supposed to feel great confidence in their ideas, and great doubt in themselves.

Often type 1s are thought of as religious, too. I'm not, but I'm not contesting that idea right now. What I'm pointing out is that a great deal of major religious figures in history were dedicated to undermining the rule of the day. Luther and Calvin both seem like reasonable candidates for type 1. Gandhi has a fair shot, too. This is because they did their own analysis of the spiritual teachings they saw in the would, and through some kind of rationalization found what they believed to be truly the right position regardless of what anyone else said.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Well, I'm merely an INTP. That beings said, the INTP type 1 combination also tends to raise eyebrows, and if INTPs are not seen as quite so outwardly rebellious they are still thought of as anti-authority. So what's the deal here?

It seems popular for people to associate type 1 with extroverted judgment, particularly Te. This itself is based on a common conception the source of which I do not know. People tend to think of type 1s as being loyal or even zealous to rules they have accepted from external authorities. They could, but where is it said that they have to? I have not seen a profile that ascribes this trait to type 1s. In other words, a type 1 could also stay close to rules devised in the introverted judgment fashion, that is from Ti and Fi.

And indeed, again if you look at the actual type 1 profile descriptions from any number of authors, you'll find that the broad picture is not so at odds with a Ti user. A type 1 is said to act invincible when they think are right, but to be extremely plodding and cautious before deciding a select few ideas actually are right. The type 1 is supposed to feel great confidence in their ideas, and great doubt in themselves.

Often type 1s are thought of as religious, too. I'm not, but I'm not contesting that idea right now. What I'm pointing out is that a great deal of major religious figures in history were dedicated to undermining the rule of the day. Luther and Calvin both seem like reasonable candidates for type 1. Gandhi has a fair shot, too. This is because they did their own analysis of the spiritual teachings they saw in the would, and through some kind of rationalization found what they believed to be truly the right position regardless of what anyone else said.
    Thanks for the explanation. As a ENTP 5w6 so/sx, I often feel a bit out of the "mainstream" myself. I like to go out and socialize with a tight group of like-minded friends, and then go off by myself and think over my experiences alone.