• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 9] E9s Being Too Cool to Post Any Threads about E9s

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I want us to get just as much attention as those E8s and E1s who post threads, but I want to be cool like all the other E9s.

Does anyone else notice this tendency for threads about E9s to be... scarce? Let's talk about it.

I have a strong feeling that it's because of a self-effacing desire to stay behind the scenes, a natural inclination to stay behind the scenes, and/or simply because there is no interest on our part to post.

OR MAYBE ALL THE OTHER TYPES ARE JUST NARCISSISTS.

Or we're [MENTION=6021]Biaxident[/MENTION] 's just LAZY.

gromit

likes this
I posted a few awhile back. Right now I'm feeling like I'm in a fairly good place with my "nine-ness"

What shall we talk about? Our favorite songs to be mellow to? :cool:

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
I want us to get just as much attention as those E8s and E1s who post threads, but I want to be cool like all the other E9s.

Does anyone else notice this tendency for threads about E9s to be... scarce? Let's talk about it.

I have a strong feeling that it's because of a self-effacing desire to stay behind the scenes, a natural inclination to stay behind the scenes, and/or simply because there is no interest on our part to post.

OR MAYBE ALL THE OTHER TYPES ARE JUST NARCISSISTS.

Well someone is getting in touch with their line to 3. ;)

I personally think 9s are just too lazy to start more threads about 9s, though.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Well someone is getting in touch with their line to 3. ;)
Actually... yeah, probably something like that.

I personally think 9s are just too lazy to start more threads about 9s, though.
Oh, that's a good one. I'll add it to the list.

What shall we talk about? Our favorite songs to be mellow to?

I'm so glad you brought this up! I have the perfect song:

Also, I've recently decided to get more in touch with my passionate side. Metal- , hard- and death- core are surprisingly great for this. :eek:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Let's start a fight. People like reading internet fights, right? I tried a little. I hope it's enough to rustle your jimmies, [MENTION=6021]Biaxident[/MENTION] . I desire to engage in a bout of fisticuffs.

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
[MENTION=14676]Ism[/MENTION], what a lovely song! What song do I like being mellow to? Hmmmm.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
[MENTION=16406]Faceless Beauty[/MENTION]

Very mellow, indeed. That guy has a wonderful voice. Now that we're on a roll, let us take a look at another unbelievably sad song:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm going to go with the too lazy thing. Starting threads is suspiciously like work. :thelook:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Damnit, guys! We need some fire! Where is the flame? This is obviously a priority in our every day life, and as such we must situate a fire neatly beneath our asses to show the world who's boss.

I DEMAND A REVOLUTION.

6a00c2251ea2ed8fdb00e398b5d0fb0001.gif

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Damnit, guys! We need some fire! Where is the flame? This is obviously a priority in our every day life, and as such we must situate a fire neatly beneath our asses to show the world who's boss.

I DEMAND A REVOLUTION.

6a00c2251ea2ed8fdb00e398b5d0fb0001.gif

Fire?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm down for an actual real revolution. Or I will be in about four years when my fourth and youngest kid is an adult. I think I might have promised my husband I wouldn't do anything to get put in jail before then.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm down for an actual real revolution. Or I will be in about four years when my fourth and youngest kid is an adult.

Revollllluuuuutiiiooooon!

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
I don't think the goal is to damn sexy court dancers because of our repressed sexual desires. That being said, it's probably my favorite song from that whole movie.

No? Well I tried. :D

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
No? Well I tried. :D

Well, I guess we could give it a shot... wait, no, that's a terrible idea. What were we even revolting against, anyways? I should probably try and keep track of this.

(...Your self-appointed leader, ladies and gentlemen :/ )

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
The 9's would give answers regarding themselves if they actually knew anything about themselves

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, I guess we could give it a shot... wait, no, that's a terrible idea. What were we even revolting against, anyways? I should probably try and keep track of this.

(...Your self-appointed leader, ladies and gentlemen :/ )
See? We were right. It's a lot like work.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
The 9's would give answers regarding themselves if they actually knew anything about themselves

Hush your lips, tyrant! We shall not be generalized as a wayfaring and aimless breed by your 8-y desire to systematically categorize and control. (Why yes, I did just criticize you for generalizing while also generalizing in turn. :tongue: )

I have decided this revolution will be fought using the power of love and will.

What do we want? PRESENCE.

When do we want it? NOW.

How will we get it? YOU'RE LOOKIN' AT IT, BABY.

See? We were right. It's a lot like work.

It's okay, I found it. I found the groove.

I charm you and tell you
Of the boys I hate
All the girls I hate
All the words I hate
All the clothes I hate
How I'll never be anything I hate
You smile, mention something that you like
How you'd have a happy life
If you did the things you like.