• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] accident with milk

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jennifer, okay you think this is joke, i understand because is strange story for be real from a personn, so i dont mind that you are dismissivce of my disatasre

I'm not sure why you think I'm making a joke. I was being deathly serious.

gromit

likes this
Logistically speaking, how did you fill the flat with milk and then exit the apartment yourself?

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Logistically speaking, how did you fill the flat with milk and then exit the apartment yourself?
prepped apartment then milk through letter rectangle

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=17458]salad[/MENTION], how did your friend react to receiving the new cat?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
You must be rich to afford all of that milk.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
home, in a wheelcahir , ivebeen waitinng to give him the cat

Then I think you should call and ask if you can visit. Ask what else you could do to help him out. Offer to replace the kitty but don't take it with you the first time you go to his place. Send him a card of condolences for the cat too and a get well message. Ask for forgiveness. Hopefully that will start healing your division.

And next time, use skim milk, it's way less slippery than 2% or homo.

Good luck!

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You should buy him a giant bag of cookies to make up for it

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Make hundreds of bowls of cereal.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
Then I think you should call and ask if you can visit. Ask what else you could do to help him out. Offer to replace the kitty but don't take it with you the first time you go to his place. Send him a card of condolences for the cat too and a get well message. Ask for forgiveness. Hopefully that will start healing your division.
thank you for good advise, the was what i had decide to do.

situation improved for me, he sad about cat and broking legs, but he understand i didnot intentional drown his cat or kill him nearly from a building

also we have armistidge of prank which make me happy because too many prank make me very parannioi and disproportion retribution

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
man? is that you?

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
man? is that you?
are you asking to me? i did a google on this forum and found a member called man, im not him if that is what you mean