User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I don't think 8w9's look dangerous at all.
    They don't necessarily look dangerous, but they kind of have this strong "Don't fuck with me or there will be trouble" vibe to them. You know not to mess with them.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    They don't necessarily look dangerous, but they kind of have this strong "Don't fuck with me or there will be trouble" vibe to them. You know not to mess with them.
    I wouldn't say that they have a "dangerous" vibe to them. It's just a different brand of strength or energy that is less volatile than that of the 8w7, despite being veiled by outward calm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    I wouldn't say that they have a "dangerous" vibe to them. It's just a different brand of strength or energy that is less volatile than that of the 8w7, despite being veiled by outward calm.
    Again, I'm not saying that they have a dangerous vibe to them.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Again, I'm not saying that they have a dangerous vibe to them.
    8w9 isn't diplomatic at all. 8w9's come off like a grizzly bear that is very dangerous but probably won't fuck with you unless they are provoked.
    So what are you trying to say?

lol just cut your losses and say you don't fucking know.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

So what are you trying to say?

lol just cut your losses and say you don't fucking know.
    I meant that they have a "don't fuck with me vibe" and you know not to fuck with them. It isn't really that they are dangerous, they just come as bold and courageous.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Typewatch explained how the 8w9 works a lot better than I can ....

8w9s tend to be more reserved and self-contained. They are more modest and friendly. They aren't as megalomanic as 8w7s. They are less likely to overestimate themselves. They speak in simpler language and seem less "heady" than 8w7s with their more drawn out cadence. They don't understand the eight-winged-seven self-destructive behaviour. They are more grounded and unmovable but they can get aggressive in a hurry if provoked. They are natural defenders who focus on solidifying structures as opposed to tearing them down and starting anew.

8w9s believe the best defense is to be well-fortified. They don't believe in preemptive aggression. They wait for the enemy to strike first and are natural counterpunchers. Their style of dominance is to endure whatever you throw at them and gradually steamroll you. They delight in pushing their weight against you and making you feel their physical presence. They are more "I am unbreakable and will steadily wear you down".

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Typewatch explained how the 8w9 works a lot better than I can ....
    I can see some elements of truth to that, but that description sounds like someone's interpretation and some things are a little off, or exaggerated. This is why I ignore most of the typewatch descriptions

I've often employed the "I can last longer than you can" tactic on my punishers in the military. One guy punished me by posting me outside his door at 530am. I made it a point to get there at 5:15 and knock on his door loudly and obnoxiously to wake him up, then perform my chow calls before then. So after 3 and a half months of this he had bags under his eyes and begged his friends to take me off his hands. My goal was to make him miserable by outlasting him because I knew he didn't want to put forth the effort to punish me (for something inconsequential and stupid).

8w9s tend to be more reserved and self-contained. They are more modest and friendly. They aren't as megalomanic as 8w7s. They are less likely to overestimate themselves. They speak in simpler language and seem less "heady" than 8w7s with their more drawn out cadence. They don't understand the eight-winged-seven self-destructive behaviour. They are more grounded and unmovable but they can get aggressive in a hurry if provoked. They are natural defenders who focus on solidifying structures as opposed to tearing them down and starting anew.

8w9s believe the best defense is to be well-fortified. They don't believe in preemptive aggression. They wait for the enemy to strike first and are natural counterpunchers. Their style of dominance is to endure whatever you throw at them and gradually steamroll you. They delight in pushing their weight against you and making you feel their physical presence. They are more "I am unbreakable and will steadily wear you down".
    lol... so basically according to typewatch, 8w9's are this:

ps: I <3 the rockbiter

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I can see some elements of truth to that, but that description sounds like someone's interpretation and some things are a little off, or exaggerated. This is why I ignore most of the typewatch descriptions

I've often employed the "I can last longer than you can" tactic on my punishers in the military. One guy punished me by posting me outside his door at 530am. I made it a point to get there at 5:15 and knock on his door loudly and obnoxiously to wake him up, then perform my chow calls before then. So after 3 and a half months of this he had bags under his eyes and begged his friends to take me off his hands. My goal was to make him miserable by outlasting him because I knew he didn't want to put forth the effort to punish me (for something inconsequential and stupid).

lol... so basically according to typewatch, 8w9's are this:

ps: I <3 the rockbiter
    Well, I'm gonna take what you say with a grain of salt because most people on here and on PerC tell me that you're really a mistyped 6 in denial. I haven't really decided your type for myself yet though, so I'm not gonna judge you. However, if you were a mistyped 6, it would explain why you didn't relate to my post.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Well, I'm gonna take what you say with a grain of salt because most people on here and on PerC tell me that you're really a mistyped 6 in denial. I haven't really decided your type for myself yet though, so I'm not gonna judge you. However, if you were a mistyped 6, it would explain why you didn't relate to my post.
    Yeah. They also recently made a thread about me stating that the only thing I'm good for on this earth is "being attractive." So I'd take what they say with a grain of salt as well.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yeah. They also recently made a thread about me stating that the only thing I'm good for on this earth is "being attractive." So I'd take what they say with a grain of salt as well.
    Again, I'm not judging you because I haven't really had a chance to really analyze you yet, so please don't get offended.