User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    What starts out as a crusade to get rid of all the villains in a person's life turns into a taxing pile of excuses for why the villains are really not so bad at all. It's like everyone's got Stockholm's Syndrome, and their sub-par life they complain about is their kidnapper.
    May I have your permission to use this as a signature?
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    May I have your permission to use this as a signature?
    You most certainly may
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

What starts out as a crusade to get rid of all the villains in a person's life turns into a taxing pile of excuses for why the villains are really not so bad at all. It's like everyone's got Stockholm's Syndrome, and their sub-par life they complain about is their kidnapper.
    Haha! That's why it is best to take the Judge Dredd approach to it.
    Every villain is guilty--not a lot of room for gray.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Been there. This is when the D word comes into play and you realize this whole time they just want to have something to complain about all their life and don't actually need help.

DUMPED.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Been there. This is when the D word comes into play and you realize this whole time they just want to have something to complain about all their life and don't actually need help.

DUMPED.
    You're a good guy; albeit a bit naive and idealistic. You believe in the Golden rule: Be good and good things will happen to you.
    A wiser man once said: "No good deed goes unpunished". Now you understand the meaning of that phrase.

This is a sick game: They're predators and you are the prey. They pick up on this, work their manipulative "magic", string you along and drop you like a bad habit.

Don't listen to this hippy-dippy bullshit about "helping" them. Fuck that. These assholes don't want "help"...they just want to get their hooks in so they can toy with you to their delight. It is a sick game of power and you are freely surrendering yours to them.

tl;dr version: Don't surrender personal power to anybody until they have proved they are worthy of it.
    And don't be distraught, either. You dodged a bullet. Think about the consequences of her saying the "Y-word": YES.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    You're a good guy; albeit a bit naive and idealistic. You believe in the Golden rule: Be good and good things will happen to you.
    A wiser man once said: "No good deed goes unpunished". Now you understand the meaning of that phrase.

This is a sick game: They're predators and you are the prey. They pick up on this, work their manipulative "magic", string you along and drop you like a bad habit.

Don't listen to this hippy-dippy bullshit about "helping" them. Fuck that. These assholes don't want "help"...they just want to get their hooks in so they can toy with you to their delight. It is a sick game of power and you are freely surrendering yours to them.

tl;dr version: Don't surrender personal power to anybody until they have proved they are worthy of it.
    And don't be distraught, either. You dodged a bullet. Think about the consequences of her saying the "Y-word": YES.
    You're right. I've also realized after reading about E4's in naranjo, that most of this "damsel in distress" is an overcompensation for a feeling of emptiness. Real love bulldozes all of their shakespearean/great gatsby fantasies. So to find an E4 who isn't filling her life with drama 24/7 is to find one that has very high self esteem and is in control of her life. Something I should be looking for in a woman.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

You're right. I've also realized after reading about E4's in naranjo, that most of this "damsel in distress" is an overcompensation for a feeling of emptiness. Real love bulldozes all of their shakespearean/great gatsby fantasies. So to find an E4 who isn't filling her life with drama 24/7 is to find one that has very high self esteem and is in control of her life. Something I should be looking for in a woman.
    4wDick. This personality compatibility crap is...crap.
    Take some time off for a while. Live life for yourself. You're not obligated to please anybody else.

And seeking "relationships" will naturally draw the predators to you.
    They can sense your desperation and will use it against you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    4wDick. This personality compatibility crap is...crap.
    Take some time off for a while. Live life for yourself. You're not obligated to please anybody else.

And seeking "relationships" will naturally draw the predators to you.
    They can sense your desperation and will use it against you.
    Its not desperation so much as it is "keeping my eyes open." If it were desperation I'd still be dating she who will not be named, lmao!

I also wouldn't be telling gorgeous 16 million dollar supermodels in london the "no" word. So I'm PRETTY SURE its not desperation.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Its not desperation so much as it is "keeping my eyes open." If it were desperation I'd still be dating she who will not be named, lmao!

I also wouldn't be telling gorgeous 16 million dollar supermodels in london the "no" word. So I'm PRETTY SURE its not desperation.
    You can tell them I said hi.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Lolz! *giggles like a school girl*

Back off, man. I saw 'em first.