• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] INTJ 3w4

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Looking for descriptions or info on this specific combo. Any info you have is appreciated.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This combination exists?

Nicki

Retired
Hello, what specifically do you want to know? Personally, I live for success and everything I do has a purpose. I also don't just want to be considered successful during my lifetime, but for at least 100/200 years after I die. I do a lot of research regarding the formula for what's considered success in our society, etc.

Here's a good description of a regular 3w4, no specific type though

http://personalitycafe.com/type-3-forum-achiever/8784-overview-three-its-wings.html

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not surprised at the combo at all, tbh. Have read it is fairly common for INTJ as is a 5 mistype. E3 had one of the higher correlation with intuition, while Te over fi aligns nicely with 3w4 imo. Anyhow, questions.
Do you consider yourself socially ambiverted, or clear introvert?
What differences have you noticed from intj 5 and 8?
Where does personal relationships fit into your vision, specifically partner and children?
How would you describe your relation with parents now and in childhood?
How aware of your emotions are you and do you feel threatened or vulnerable to them?
Do you seek partners that make you look good, make you feel a certain way, or fit within your vision?
What charactoristics annoy you the most in others?

What color is your dildo?
Ahahah, just kidding on that last one. ;p

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello, what specifically do you want to know? Personally, I live for success and everything I do has a purpose. I also don't just want to be considered successful during my lifetime, but for at least 100/200 years after I die. I do a lot of research regarding the formula for what's considered success in our society, etc.

Here's a good description of a regular 3w4, no specific type though

http://personalitycafe.com/type-3-forum-achiever/8784-overview-three-its-wings.html

I tend to live for success as well. I want to make a major impact, in some way; however, I am most certainly a 7w8.

Nicki

Retired
I'm not surprised at the combo at all, tbh. Have read it is fairly common for INTJ as is a 5 mistype. E3 had one of the higher correlation with intuition, while Te over fi aligns nicely with 3w4 imo. Anyhow, questions.
Do you consider yourself socially ambiverted, or clear introvert?
What differences have you noticed from intj 5 and 8?
Where does personal relationships fit into your vision, specifically partner and children?
How would you describe your relation with parents now and in childhood?
How aware of your emotions are you and do you feel threatened or vulnerable to them?
Do you seek partners that make you look good, make you feel a certain way, or fit within your vision?
What charactoristics annoy you the most in others?

What color is your dildo?
Ahahah, just kidding on that last one. ;p

I'm a clear introvert. I get drained from interacting with others but I'm a fairly good conversationalist. I'm good at getting to know others and making connections.

INTJ 5s tend to be more introverted from what I've seen but INTJ 8s can seem almost extraverted. Being an enneagram type 8 seems to enhance their Te.

I haven't planned any relationships out and I doubt I'm going to. Personal relationships seem too time-consuming and messy. If I ever get a partner, we'll have to be able to achieve things together. My partner would also have to be into commitment.

My relationship with my parents are okay and I never looked at my childhood as a chance to experience as many things as I could or anything similar. I always looked at my childhood as preparation time for adulthood. I spent most of my time future planning, reading, developing as many skills/talents as I can, and just working on self-improvement.

I'm very aware of my emotions though when I was younger, I used to wish they didn't exist since they always got in the way of my goals. Now, I've accepted my feelings and I'm good at channeling them into productive outlets such as song-writing, fashion, artwork, etc. Sometimes my feelings make me feel very vulnerable when I'm in the middle of achieving something important so I compartmentalize them and decide to think about them later.

I wouldn't really do any of those as my Fi would find it inauthentic. I just don't seek partners at all currently.

I dislike people who are too realistic, self-righteous, or passive.

LOLOL

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd link you to Personality Nation's 3w4 thread (the OP is an INTJ 3w4 and everything is from his PoV as an INTJ 3w4)... but it's down.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yes: They exist. I have one at home :wubbie: