• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 8] 8 Intensity Causing Problems

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think he's more than permitted to post anywhere he pleases

It's not a question where he is permitted to post, I never questioned this, but I am asking why he is posting in a subforum dedicated to a theory he clearly does not seem to believe in and thinks is bullshit and the one post he did post was to simply express this sentiment.

With that being the background, I think I have a good reason to question why he chose to make that one post.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Btw, look at the opening post :) That's inspiring. Anyways, I do care about all the typology systems that seem at least 51% accurate - and it certainly includes enneagram.

BTW, I didn't joke about the OP. I feel this mad stupid intensity sometimes, the opposite of being carefree or anything like that. So yeah, there's certainly a connection between an 8wX or Yw8 enneagram result and being intense.

Edit: I think some (but not all) very un-8 people feel these maddening intense moments as well. Actually, I feel as if most the mad people I've encountered lately have been very un-8 in their behavior.