User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

As much as I love my brother and SIL, they can come visit us from now on.. I cannot STAND how quiet their household is. My normal tone of voice is shouting to them. Im like "YOU WANT TO SEE SHOUTING?!"
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I think that you are sexually frustrated.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

well that, in addition to everything else wrong with my life

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

For the next quarter century, play pool with a bunch of guys who do nothing but make self-referential chatter about their high school experience and sleep with all of them.

I guess the question is can you identify examples of wordplay or not because there are thousands of people just like me who criminally ignore displays or chuckle discretely before cutting a verbal raincheck and I find it hard to imagine you, an estp, haven't encountered your share of me.

Ask yourself, DJ: "does my church allow curses and swears"

thinking of you

MBTI
    ISTP

My 8 comes through two wings, but I've almost got in trouble at a few martial arts schools for going too hard when I was going easy. Most of my friends tend to be Es or have some 8 because they're the only ones who can keep up with me once I get going.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I've been told I'm too intense, but I wonder if it's an 8 thing or a SX issue. Either way I'm screwed, I suppose. Literally and physically.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I'm not an eight, but I relate about the quiet households. I grew up in one. When I was young, one time I just flat out asked my father if there is any appropriate time or place for raising one's voice. Nope. To receive that answer scared me.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

There is a reason I like 8s. I feel like I can safely take off my corset and not shock them to death by being too overwhelming and too intense. And, even better, they will push back to stretch their legs. It's freeing to go toe to toe like that while knowing that for once, you aint bulldozing people. And it feels good not to be the only one bouncing off the walls on occasion and have everyone stare at you in disbelief.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    As much as I love my brother and SIL, they can come visit us from now on.. I cannot STAND how quiet their household is. My normal tone of voice is shouting to them. Im like "YOU WANT TO SEE SHOUTING?!"
    this is among the reasons I thought I was an 8 for several months. my energy is expansive and suffocating to the point where it disrupts most situations without me even doing anything. for this reason, my friends tend to be more choleric individuals as being around other types gives me a feeling similar to a rambunctious child who has been placed in a room full of glass plates and fragile antiques (though it usually doesn't change my behavior)

I think this is an Id ENFP thing (ENFPs who are Enneagram 3, 7 or 8). ENFPs tend to be passionate, intense, sensual people which, combined with the Id types' tendency to push their energy forward can overwhelm more "modest" individuals. instinctual variants tend to play a role too (I'm Sp dom, but I have a strong Sexual instinct, which tends to give off a lot of energy).

PS: on a mostly unrelated note, I think 4s, 7s and 8s are the types least likely to alter their behavior based on external circumstances. similarly, they're the least likely to take other people (or their opinions) into consideration. "I feel like this, so I'm going to do it".
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire