User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Default Nines, seriously, how do you integrate!?

im baffled by my own integrations. They are always spontaneous or entp induced healing.

One thing which launches my spontaneous integration is a huge, significant, massive mass of humans. Ah, the stimulation it provides to my empathy and i can just lose myself into feeling love for humanity.

But once i settle back to a lesser amount of humans, this state of love is broken instantly by the first sign of dissonance.. So fragile is my integration. Such dissonance could be anyone having negative feeling untamed. And those, are very, veery common....

Im still trying to figure another trick for integration, and how i could prolong my integration phaces. My best bet are female entp's, if i could get one as a mate.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Help me out here: In this context, what do you mean by "integration" ?
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Help me out here: In this context, what do you mean by "integration" ?
    Perhaps he means it in the normal sense? Adopted positive traits of type 3 to become a more balanced, healthy and developed personality?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Perhaps he means it in the normal sense? Adopted positive traits of type 3 to become a more balanced, healthy and developed personality?
    I don't mean to sound patronizing, but what you said was not helpful at all. I'm not familiar with ennegrams and integration means a lot of different things to me so I'm trying to understand just what it is he means here....
    ― Woodrow Wilson

I don't mean to sound patronizing, but what you said was not helpful at all. I'm not familiar with ennegrams and integration means a lot of different things to me so I'm trying to understand just what it is he means here....
    It's not my problem if you're incapable of using your brain or searching integration on Google (I managed it in five seconds even with a lagging computer.)
    I said he is most likely talking about integration as mentioned in enneagram theory. Simply put, a core type can take on the traits of two other types. For the 9 there is type 6 and type 3. Type 6 is called the disintegration, basically when under stress the type 9 adopts negative traits from this type and becomes essentially a caricature. On the other side is type 3 which is type 9's integration. Basically when in the right mind and right mood the 9 will take on positive traits of the type 3. These traits will help to lessen the inherent issues prevalent in your core enneagram type so in the end you can become more balanced and have a richer understanding of the world and yourself. Integration is a gradual process which takes time, the more it is achieved the longer the effects last and the more mature and developed the benefits are. I believe the op is trying to achieve a synthesis with the positive traits of type 3. But thats up to him to state.

I'm not going to be impressed if I have to start using small baby words. Especially when there are extensive resources online for this sort of thing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Fake it til you make it? That's kinda what I do.

I have no idea.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    im baffled by my own integrations. They are always spontaneous or entp induced healing.

One thing which launches my spontaneous integration is a huge, significant, massive mass of humans. Ah, the stimulation it provides to my empathy and i can just lose myself into feeling love for humanity.

But once i settle back to a lesser amount of humans, this state of love is broken instantly by the first sign of dissonance.. So fragile is my integration. Such dissonance could be anyone having negative feeling untamed. And those, are very, veery common....

Im still trying to figure another trick for integration, and how i could prolong my integration phaces. My best bet are female entp's, if i could get one as a mate.
    If integration is something that takes time, then I'm not sure it's something you can fall in and out but rather something you gradually achieve and create. You may experiencing highs and lows but I'm not sure that's related to integration or anything like that.

To try and answer the question since I don't feel you were very clear on what it is you're talking about: I think it's about first finding your core: Being secure with yourself, your desires, and knowing the direction you're going in your life and being happy with that direction. After that, everything else seems to come to me naturally.
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

If integration is something that takes time, then I'm not sure it's something you can fall in and out but rather something you gradually achieve and create. You may experiencing highs and lows but I'm not sure that's related to integration or anything like that.

To try and answer the question since I don't feel you were very clear on what it is you're talking about: I think it's about first finding your core: Being secure with yourself, your desires, and knowing the direction you're going in your life and being happy with that direction. After that, everything else seems to come to me naturally.
    yeah, but i dont tend to be that secure with my desires as they change constantly. Its kinda like trying to walk somewhere blind folded, just having to hope i happen to get it right. And then when im on good path, i might suddenly get bored with it and thus its no more the right path, and by so i might keep walking into it and thus wrong direction, disintegration. And thats how i keep hopping between the two realms.

And if im any honest with my feelings, then im pretty much annoyed by everything as there is nothing i truly desire, except soulmate and searching it too is frustrating as no results come out.

Its like i have to manually offer everything one by one for my heart to review, like it was a god, but oh is it too inefficient.

Im thinking, that 1w9 is prolly the soulmate match (presuming instincts and mbti type is correct already) for 9w1, anyone else thinks this way?
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

yeah, but i dont tend to be that secure with my desires as they change constantly. Its kinda like trying to walk somewhere blind folded, just having to hope i happen to get it right. And then when im on good path, i might suddenly get bored with it and thus its no more the right path, and by so i might keep walking into it and thus wrong direction, disintegration. And thats how i keep hopping between the two realms.
    Again, I don't think this is about integration, it sounds like you haven't found your center. If anything, you seem be to disintegrating to a bad type 6

And if im any honest with my feelings, then im pretty much annoyed by everything as there is nothing i truly desire, except soulmate and searching it too is frustrating as no results come out.

Its like i have to manually offer everything one by one for my heart to review, like it was a god, but oh is it too inefficient.
    As Feeler as I am, you're losing me here. It sounds to me like you're incredibly unsatisfied with yourself and/or your life and you're trying to fill that void with...something. Perhaps your "soulmate" or something else to give yourself meaning and I just feel like this is doomed to fail.

But there is a good chance I'm missing something here.

Im thinking, that 1w9 is prolly the soulmate match (presuming instincts and mbti type is correct already) for 9w1, anyone else thinks this way?
    I don't. I like Type 1's and I can see myself happy with one (LOVE YOU EJCC!!! ) but Type 8's and Type 7's seem to draw me the most. Type 4's can too.
    ― Woodrow Wilson