User Tag List

First 12

Thread: ENTP and Type 5

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post

Isn't it a bit of a contradiction that they're people fearing yet blabbery? Wouldn't they be quieter in social situations?
    not really when you notice the Ne doms with ego enneas have a tendency to fear self exposure. The fact they are extroverts doesnt change cause they are ego enneas, it just means they arent that attuned to the extroverted realm and thus their blabbering comes off as.. Inappropriate and dominating. And having ego ennea, they naturally take others rejectivity of them into their ego. For example, they start expecting people would refuse them just cause majority does and thus they wont act themselves entirely, fearing to act that based on experiences. Makes sense, yes?
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    not really when you notice the Ne doms with ego enneas have a tendency to fear self exposure. The fact they are extroverts doesnt change cause they are ego enneas, it just means they arent that attuned to the extroverted realm and thus their blabbering comes off as.. Inappropriate and dominating. And having ego ennea, they naturally take others rejectivity of them into their ego. For example, they start expecting people would refuse them just cause majority does and thus they wont act themselves entirely, fearing to act that based on experiences. Makes sense, yes?
    Ah yes, I understand now. Thank you for clarifying that.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Common: 7, 3, 8
    Happens: 6, 5, 9
    Rare: 4, 1, 2

How they vary: Take the ENTP functions Ne-Ti and strip away all the 7/3 attributes that are associated with ENTP behaviour, then add 5 things.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Done.

Uh.. to contribute something, I think ENTP Enneagram 5 is our consensus for House (M.D.)'s type.
    I think he's a CP 6w5.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    bs
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    ne is thrillled by new information/pattern gathering. Like a junky. it wants the High, not the coke itself. 5 seems like a wierd type for a primary Ne.
    Isn't this the thing types 5 do? Introvert themselves to gather information and formulate thoughts?