User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Type 9s - What type are you drawn to?

Type 9s - What type are you drawn to? Why are you drawn to them?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

WALMART

Simple living people saturated in understanding.
    Likes Enygmatic liked this post

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

6s, and to a lesser degree 5s.

6s show appreciation of me in a way that other people take for granted, around 6s I feel valued.

5s don't put any pressure on me to be different to who I am, it's easy and there's room to breath.
    Likes Enygmatic liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm very much attracted to 4s. This sums it up how I feel about it and how I've experienced the dynamic really well, I love it and it's exactly what I've always wanted, long before ever finding out about typology stuff. There is just something about them that sucks me in like a black hole haha.

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/4and9.asp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

8/7s? :v

I'm attracted, romantically or otherwise, to people with a lot of presence/control. Others, too, but I don't know what kinds of types those would be.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

8's seem to almost universally elicit some sort of primordial response from me. It's a little unsettling just how drawn I can be to even the most ill tempered 8's. That being said, I've yet to find an 8 that finds me remotely interesting

7's a close second, their fun loving nature tends to put me at ease. 4's, 1's, and 5's tend to draw me as well
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ISTP

I find that a good portion of my friends either tend to be 7s or 8s. I like that they can handle my craziness and my bluntness. Plus, whenever I'm with 7s, I always tend to become the brains and come up with most of the crazy ideas.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Other 9s. There's something I read about 9s that I identify with very strongly, more so than anything else I've read w/r/t my personality types:

9w1s have an “ego in having no ego”, as opposed to the 9w8 ego in being able to be apathetic to what’s pointless. They can be unusually intuitive and cerebral as well as creative and fantastical. They have a knack for synthesizing various theories and viewpoints. Sometimes they can seem like 4s (individualists) and 5s (thinkers) except they idealize “flow” and don’t take things to the same extremes. It’s tough to narrow down the possibilities and discriminate the way they see everything as interconnected. They feel ambivalent and out of touch with what their instincts tell them. They repress and ignore negative urges in themselves but get frustrated with those who disturb the peace. In response to being disturbed themselves they might initially be taken aback or dazed and then say everything is okay.
    I feel so relieved when I'm around people who are also like this. We tend to have very similar ideals and anxieties because of the traits described above, and it makes me feel less alone. Not to sound melodramatic.

I'm really drawn to 7s, 6s, and 5s, too. 7s are fun and I identify with their lack of direction, 5s are fascinating (especially 5w4s). I don't really know why I like 6s so much -- I've dealt with a good deal of anxiety in the past, but I don't think that's it.

Well...

Am drawn to 1s because they are inspiring, I take a step back if they turn into complete fanatics for their cause who only see black and white.
    Get along brilliantly with 2s as long as they give me space to breathe, I love how caring they are.
    3s are interesting to observe but I find them often hard to relate to. I find their characteristic of hiding their real self behind an image unsettling since I want to know people for who they really are.
    4s are brilliantly creative and sensitive but can be too much drama and leave me feeling emotionally drained, like everything is grey and horrible in the world.
    5s are great to talk to for seeing different viewpoints and learning but a shared emotional understanding can be lacking.
    6s can be very loyal friends but also stiffling in their urge to control things because they are so anxious. I once had a 6-boss who was unable to see the bigger picture and desperately tried to prevent any potential accidents from happening to her children, but to such a degree that it turned ridiculous. Sometimes you just have to chill out, go with the flow and take the things as they come
    7s are flighty but fun. Mature 7s who have overcome their flightyness are great, fun company. 7s and I share the same positive outlook on life and Alice in Wonderland nature.
    8s are love-hate for me. Love their decisiveness and efficiency, do not appreciate them steamrolling over people and bossing me around unless they know what they are doing. React to them with passive-aggressiveness but tend to get along with them in general since I am a peacemaker who is more likely to accommodate than to argue.
    9s are pleasant company and havens of peace and mutual understanding.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

1's: i feel like they can appreciate who i am in my core, which anyone rarely sees and even less understand, cause my deeper feelings are withdrawn due their fragility and this world just happens to be too mean to them unless someone takes special precaution to protect and nurture them, for them to emerge from hiding.

8's: much same as for 1's, but in a more hands on way, which i too appreciate greately.

6's: much the same as aforementioned two, but little more lightheartedly, which i take as a downside.

4's: they provide stimulation for my empathy which doesnt leave me bored, but thats pretty much it =\
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.