User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Type 4s - What type are you drawn to?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Meeting other 4s can have a polarizing effect. I'm either strongly attracted or severely annoyed. Though it may come down to the wing, now that I think about it.

I'm also often drawn towards 9s. Though I often become frustrated with them over time due to their go with the flow mentality. Fun initially.

I generally steer clear of 8s. 2s can become frustrating. 7s are fun but I grow tired of their constant need of stimulation.

I want to say I'm often drawn towards 5s and 6s, but I honestly have difficulty distinguishing these enneatypes in the real world. Enneagram in general is more difficult for me to figure out.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

I value authenticity, kindness, and intelligence in people. Most of my life I've been interested to meet and listen to a diverse range of people in order to learn all the different ways people can think and feel. Nowadays, I'm mostly drawn towards:

2's - Who work to be helpful to others. I admire this quality, and find that more extroverted people are generally more skilled at it. I would tend to enjoy providing emotional support for people who give a lot and join in with their pursuits.

4's - I enjoy people who are purely authentic, and in my life this tends to translate into meeting other creative artists, some of whom are 4's. I like to hear other people's truth and learn about their creative processes.

5's - I have always been drawn to the intellectual hermit. Conversations about topics in which I am not as knowledgeable are rewarding because then I learn.

9's - It's always easiest to be around peacemakers. Depending on their personal interests, there may not be a lot to talk about as there is with 4's and 5's.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

6,7 and probably 1

friendwise - 5, 4, 2 and 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Romantically, I'm most drawn to my fellow Fours. The kindness and sensitivity is a big attraction.
    I also like Twos for their warmth and generous spirit.
    Nines are a pleasure to be with but there's no way to really connect on a deep level, at least in my experience.
    I'm also comfortable much of the time with Ones and Fives but I'm totally turned off by their eruptions of anger.
    Threes and Sevens just don't appeal to me because I can't be sure of their authenticity and their apparent lack of a deep and steady commitment.
    Six is kind of unknown country to me but I'd like to explore.
    Eights? Not ever, not even the 'healthy' Eight for me. The worldview and love of confrontation is just too alien.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

It's hard to say exactly who attracts me, because different people attract me for different reason... so far I've noticed I tend to enjoy being with enneagram 5s very much, I like smartasses and people who can teach me, show me new things. I enjoy the company of 7s because whenever things are getting too serious, they can always lighten up the atmosphere and bring the party back on track. 6s are bit unhealthy for me, but I am drawn to them for some stupid reason. 9s are really cool too. So I'd say it's 5s,7s,6s and 9s.
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-9w8 so/sx
    EII-Ne

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Sex

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

beauty. profound stuff. I like laughing at myself because sometimes I'm just ridiculous and melodramatic about that sort of stuff. I think a lot of things that are considered normal about people and the world are really absurd and weird and I like to laugh at it all.

creating beautiful things, existing in beautiful places, that really pretty sunset that I'm craning my neck to see and nearly swerving off the road in the process....

I'm a sensual person in general, I get lost in songs and I like to simultaneously ponder and laugh about the tragic beauty of being a human being.

I'm also vain and self absorbed as all fuck, it's kind of an inherent part of my personality I try to minimize.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Te

All of them. Every single one.

Member Array
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Type 4s - What type are you drawn to? What is it that draws you to them?
    Type 5 and 9. Sometimes type 6.

As a 5 winger, I often find myself to be a 'kindred spirit' with many 5s.

I am able to communicate in most depth with these types; the 9 will take on the communication style of the other, so they will often take on my 5ish characteristics in a 'peace-seeking' way. Type 9 are calm, and at times it seem slike you can communicate with them about just about anything.

As a withdrawn type, the contemplative, analytical communication style of other withdrawns often seems most compatible.

As a 4w5, nines are very sympatetic to me, because they so calm and seeks peace.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast