First 12

Thread: e5 development

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You must follow your instincts, state. There is no such thing as coincidence, only your subconscious setting up your life to give you little signs as to which way you should go. You think it's weird how something weird happens sometimes and you think, man that's weird that that happened? Well, it's not; it's your brain saying 'hey dumbass, do this' in a subliminal kind of way. One technique my brain has developed is showing me the number 222 if I'm doing things right, and 555 if i'm not (5 is backwards 2). My brain could put those numbers in front of my face at any time in the day, and it would seem like crazy magic but it's not; it's just my brain's psychic ability and subconscious intelligence to arrange my life to coincide with these numbers.

thinking of you

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthiness View Post
    You must follow your instincts, state. There is no such thing as coincidence, only your subconscious setting up your life to give you little signs as to which way you should go. You think it's weird how something weird happens sometimes and you think, man that's weird that that happened? Well, it's not; it's your brain saying 'hey dumbass, do this' in a subliminal kind of way. One technique my brain has developed is showing me the number 222 if I'm doing things right, and 555 if i'm not (5 is backwards 2). My brain could put those numbers in front of my face at any time in the day, and it would seem like crazy magic but it's not; it's just my brain's psychic ability and subconscious intelligence to arrange my life to coincide with these numbers.
    Please choose the best answer.
    a) "Lessons on Normality: Some Undercover Sleuthiness from a Self-Described Blow Job Queen"
    b) "Candy Underwear and Other Important Attire of Amphetamine Love"
    c) "Gas Station Hot Dogs and Other Mustarded Objects: On Being Draped in the Pickled, Trenchcoat of Insanity (Chicago Style)"
    d) "Playing the Part: Caricatures on the Absurdity of Selfhood in the Kerouackian Pit Preacher Personas of 4w5 so/sx and Other Similar INFPs"
    e) "Making Love Between the Gridlocked Sheets of the Mind: Quasi-Confessional Busking at the Hopstops of Neo-Urban Wanderlust"
    f) "Waltzing with Musetta: Taco Truck Madchens at the Steamy Heart of L.A. Boheme Wildlife"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

46 chromosomes in a somatic cell, but you're complex enough for me, OrangeAppled, even if there's 50 million sharing half of your likeness on planet earth, 10 at 75% and another 50k who're pretty much identical who could also live within a mile radius of anyone who logs onto this forum.
    So I get to blame my DNA for being a total hack? Niiiiice.....

I've actually been blaming my DNA for years now (because even a total cliche 4 knows that hating your parents is total cliche). My avatar is in rainbow colors because if "I can't help it, I was born this way" is good enough for the gays, then it's good enough for me. I can't help being late - I was born late. I can't help pretending I understand what e5s striving to the Nth degree for abstraction are talking about when I don't - I was born pretentious. It's in the blood, and I BLEED.

This is fun... drop me into a post at any time, as I'll willingly take the losing spot at spewing semi-sensical BS to appear an original wackadoo, because I'm masochistic like that, as my persona dictates.

Once I drop this persona and admit I am really a 6 or 9 like everyone else in the world, then I will have integrated to 1 and will only be able to provide lists of "shoulds" and "should nots" while on break from a spiritual mission in a 3rd world country, so people have to take their entertainment from my vitriolic rants with "I" packed in NOW.

But 5s, fear not your integration... you get to move into a sphere of taking & breaking, which means ideas may actually manifest & hearts will be yours. *jealous*
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    Please choose the best answer.
    a) "Lessons on Normality: Some Undercover Sleuthiness from a Self-Described Blow Job Queen"
    b) "Candy Underwear and Other Important Attire of Amphetamine Love"
    c) "Gas Station Hot Dogs and Other Mustarded Objects: On Being Draped in the Pickled, Trenchcoat of Insanity (Chicago Style)"
    d) "Playing the Part: Caricatures on the Absurdity of Selfhood in the Kerouackian Pit Preacher Personas of 4w5 so/sx and Other Similar INFPs"
    e) "Making Love Between the Gridlocked Sheets of the Mind: Quasi-Confessional Busking at the Hopstops of Neo-Urban Wanderlust"
    f) "Waltzing with Musetta: Taco Truck Madchens at the Steamy Heart of L.A. Boheme Wildlife"
    g) Craig Ferguson Referring to his Uncircumcised Penis as a Snowboarder, Wonders Why

I'm following my destiny with Larry Cohen because God (Kaufman) Told Me To (awful), state, and the rate at which he disposes of actors overrides everything else about his films. Just the timing and irreverence and feigned tones and disproportionate and mismatched segments give me the impression that I have a brain and it's somehow on. These days also learning vietnamese so I can obnoxiously shout pho orders at unsuspecting strangers from any upright or seated position.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    So I get to blame my DNA for being a total hack? Niiiiice.....

I've actually been blaming my DNA for years now (because even a total cliche 4 knows that hating your parents is total cliche). My avatar is in rainbow colors because if "I can't help it, I was born this way" is good enough for the gays, then it's good enough for me. I can't help being late - I was born late. I can't help pretending I understand what e5s striving to the Nth degree for abstraction are talking about when I don't - I was born pretentious. It's in the blood, and I BLEED.

This is fun... drop me into a post at any time, as I'll willingly take the losing spot at spewing semi-sensical BS to appear an original wackadoo, because I'm masochistic like that, as my persona dictates.

Once I drop this persona and admit I am really a 6 or 9 like everyone else in the world, then I will have integrated to 1 and will only be able to provide lists of "shoulds" and "should nots" while on break from a spiritual mission in a 3rd world country, so people have to take their entertainment from my vitriolic rants with "I" packed in NOW.

But 5s, fear not your integration... you get to move into a sphere of taking & breaking, which means ideas may actually manifest & hearts will be yours. *jealous*
    Worry not you orange apple, because the apathetic journey for a 5 accepting that there is no higher truth in this universe is certainly nothing to crave after, lol. Says the 5w4 who'd rather be a 4 because the Holy Idea of Holy Origin sounds so nice and cuddly in comparison to the emptiness of Omniscience...

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so
    Socionics
    ILE

My core fear is feeling helpless, trapped, unable to use all the knowledge and skills I've accumulated to my advantage, so I try to face that.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

g) Craig Ferguson Referring to his Uncircumcised Penis as a Snowboarder, Wonders Why

I'm following my destiny with Larry Cohen because God (Kaufman) Told Me To (awful), state, and the rate at which he disposes of actors overrides everything else about his films. Just the timing and irreverence and feigned tones and disproportionate and mismatched segments give me the impression that I have a brain and it's somehow on. These days also learning vietnamese so I can obnoxiously shout pho orders at unsuspecting strangers from any upright or seated position.
    in the land of phil and in the wake of jerry you totally need to become the next laker leader. your first guerilla project could begin as a concessions operator at staples who miyagi'd dwight howard into confronting his fears at the free throw line. wake up! wake up! the world isn't what you think it is! now eat your motherfucking rice, big d, and pass the damn rooster sauce!