• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] hows your self image like?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ive been intrigued by the head ennea differences for past few weeks, trying to pinpoint certainty into my own triad by understanding subject in depth.

Im especially interested in 5s and 7s as i already undertsand sixies well.

Is your self worth independent of other peoples perception, if not, how does it affect you? (like does there presence concern your freedom somehow?)

Do you affiliate your identity with the rest of humanity or are you a one mammal post station?

Mhhnf.. =\

What is your secret identity, the one others have no idea of?

For example, i know who really has the most skill in games instead of looking to others for the definition. And thus im often secretly an overperformer, until it becomes too apparent at which point ive got disinterested due the lack of further growth anyways.

Can you get all intellectually blabbery? (speaking quickly with a plenty of compact knowledge)

and all similar things you can think of.

Can you forgive stupidity? How about emotional assaults?

What can disturb your integrity\rationality? For me, i find stupidity apparent everywhere and it stabs me literally physically.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im sure I'm a sp 7. 7 ENP/ETPs should have a more intellectual bent than e7 ESP/EFP, though they all share a lot of curiosity, so e7s alone do. 7s aren't really concentrated like a 5, they can be intellectual but sort of roll with new ideas and stuff more. I think of 7s as a kind of raconteur and 5s as the more pure intellectual type.