• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Sp/Sx 3 vs. Sx/Sp 3?

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
What are the differences between these two 3's? What does the Social subtype being last do to how these 3's behave in the social realm, or in general?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What are the differences between these two 3's? What does the Social subtype being last do to how these 3's behave in the social realm, or in general?

- Sx/Sp 3w4s (I'm gonna assume you're a 3w4) appear more like 4s
- Sx/Sp 3s place more of their self worth in their appearance and sex appeal.
- Sp/Sx are the least people focused 3s. they tend to have career tunnel vision and rely more on external markers of success than validation from peers

3w4 Sx/Sp: Poison Ivy
3w4 Sp/Sx: Anderson Cooper

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Makes sense, but I see Anderson Cooper as a So/Sp. I can't see a Sp/Sx being as committed and famous a journalist/talk-show host as he is.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I wonder if the Sp/Sx 3 is the one that's most stereotyped as the sociopath...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder if the Sp/Sx 3 is the one that's most stereotyped as the sociopath...

I think that's more 8w7 Sp/Sx, though 5w6 and 3w4 come close (358 is definitely the sociopath tritype lol)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think that's more 8w7 Sp/Sx, though 5w6 and 3w4 come close (358 is definitely the sociopath tritype lol)

I will freeze your babies and then I will blend them with milk and make a baby smoothie.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I don't think anyone who has good familiarity of the system actually thinks this. Only idiots who romanticizes this stuff. lol @ sociopath = sp/sx 3 ... smh
I don't see what's so idiotic about it. Whether it's an unhealthy 3 or an unhealthy Sp/Sx, either one of them can seem sociopathic.

Tomb1

sx/sp 3 is more focused on being desirable...."check me out". sp/sx 3 puts more emphasis on surroundings to convey value/image..."check out the value of what I've got".

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sx/sp 3 is more focused on being desirable...."check me out". sp/sx 3 puts more emphasis on surroundings to convey value/image..."check out the value of what I've got".
nicely put