User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'm still not even sure if you're a real person or not.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

What makes you say that?

Ginkgo

Are you just trying to say that it's possible to be someone of your type(s)? Being bipolar just means that you go back and forth between extreme emotional states. That's little reason to type yourself as two types that are extremely different. You may just as easily say that you're an ENTP enneagram 5w4, so why haven't you typed yourself ENTP 5w4?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Because you lack the subtle magical genius and/or entertainment value of members like @man and @RaptorWizard, but I’m not sure if that’s deliberate on your part or not. So, I’m not sure if your caricature is just not my cup of tea, or if you’re actually this absurd on your own. Or maybe this sort of confusion is your goal; if so, great success. This rabbit hole goes deep.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Are you just trying to say that it's possible to be someone of your type(s)? Being bipolar just means that you go back and forth between extreme emotional states. That's little reason to type yourself as two types that are extremely different. You may just as easily say that you're an ENTP enneagram 5w4, so why haven't you typed yourself ENTP 5w4?
    If I'm an XTNP, can I still be like Einstien?

I mean, I know why he'd want to blow stuff up (I'm kidding). But, I think about things such as space, time, quantum mechanics and stuff although, I don't really ever get the formulars to what I think about so much... I thought I was me, I really did... But then I found out I'm INTP...
    Reading wikipedia going 'yuuuup!' and 'damn, it even has that.'
    So I'm like... I'm Bipolar, I thought I was a lyrical genius and creative, I am, but so'se Bipolar, I'm Bipolar... Then I took a long test that, I never want to do again because of my stoner schedual, found out I'm a 7w something that wasn't next to 7, and then I found out I'm an 7w8 sx/so... Looked that up, saw people it was like, was like 'wow, that's me.' Corrected myself, went back and found 7w8 sx/so after going 'wow, that's me' to 7w8 so/sx... Found 7w8 sx/so and found other, different people and was like, "damn... That is me... I'm such an ass, but, loving it, or, a cool one or, something."
    That's what happened when I found out I was 7w8 sx/so.

I am; I'm saying that THAT combo, in the thread title, makes me, me.

I don't even know if what I found out is true but 'whatever!' 'so what?' 'f**k it, y'know.'

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Because you lack the subtle magical genius and/or entertainment value of members like @man and @RaptorWizard, but I’m not sure if that’s deliberate on your part or not. So, I’m not sure if your caricature is just not my cup of tea, or if you’re actually this absurd on your own. Or maybe this sort of confusion is your goal; if so, great success. This rabbit hole goes deep.
    Caricatures are just tip offs about how the real person wants to be perceived. ilikeitlikethat's "caricature" lacks resonance because he hardly understands his audience and, in turn, we hardly understand him. He's so out of touch, in fact, that he hardly serves as a recognizable reflection of our community's comedic defects. I suspect it's, in part, due to how comfortable he appears with his presence here, and how little room for criticism there is therein.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    I am a INTP.

If I was an ENTP, I'd probably be in a band right now, IDK.

I'm an INTP and I have an INTP job; entertainer...
    "What of it?"

Because I'm an INTP means I have to be afraid of public speaking is b/s.

Okay, to be honest when I took the test, had I have known you could put X for anything you're not sure of; I would have gotten XNTP. However, since I didn't know you could do that and had to think about 'E or I' because; what I want out of life vs. people comming to me for stuff and stuff and being on stage and shit... Since I had to think about it and I mean, I really had to think about it, I was reading it trying to work out which one I am and then I noticed it said
    "I has to think things over first"
    so I put I because, no matter what I do, which was E things, I'd prefer to do the other, even though I found myself doing E things, and deduced that it's not what I was doing, it's about what I wanted to do; when it came to E or I.
    Everything else
    "NTP"
    was easy, came to me like water off a duck's back, but, E or I had me stumped and thinking
    "what I do vs. what I would rather do."
    (I answered what I'd rather do, which best'll suit me and my personality, not my life).
    I do E stuff but, I'm an I.
    Yeah, this has absolutely nothing to do with E or I or mbti. It has completely to do with your being an extraverted sensor and not understanding typology in the slightest. Number 48 out of 50 for preferred careers for INTP? Wow, compelling evidence. When was the last time you read a book, btw?

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chawie View Post
    Number 48 out of 50 for preferred careers for INTP? Wow, compelling evidence. When was the last time you read a book, btw?
    I read books, magazines and stuff all the time, in fact, I have a library next to the toilet...
    Trying to find Waldo whilst having a cr*p is pretty awesome.
    I'm kidding, but I do have a library, I just don't have Finding Waldo, yet.

INTPs can still hold extraverted jobs and do be known to do extraverted stuff. @ world

Wonders what reading has to do with any of it, tbh. @Chawie

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ginkgo

ilikeitlikethat, did you know that the MBTI tests typically stress the value of not over-thinking your responses?