• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] 4w5: The Bohemian

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Can I be the forums leader on 4w5 cause I come from Bohemia !?

Besides that, does anyone have some profiles on the type. If so please send me a link.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can I be the forums leader on 4w5 cause I was born in Bohemia !?

Besides that, does anyone have some profiles on the type. If so please send me a link.

http://theenneagram.blogspot.no/2007/09/type-4.html

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeFour.asp

Edit: Ha, found it! I knew I recorded some of this info in my blog ages ago:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20665&p=922707&viewfull=1#post922707

and

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20665&p=927801&viewfull=1#post927801

I'm also adding this one for work specifically:

http://thegreatofficeescape.com/career-choices-for-enneagram-types/

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Thanks for sharing, I am reading it atm. So far I must say that 4w5 doesnt really fit me. I was more like that when I was a teenager, but nowadays thats not so much me no more.

I am currently reading on Six.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*smiles* I was honestly sort of surprised to see you list it as your enneagram. I do think 6 might be more suited for you :)

Burger King

How does one become a type as a teen, then change to another as an adult? Your core fixations should stay the same.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
How does one become a type as a teen, then change to another as an adult? Your core fixations should stay the same.

i have been so many persons in my life you cant imagine.

so far six is a bit strange, 4 5 and 3 make sense but i have to read a bit more

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so

WOW! I have been unsure whether I am 4w5 or 5w4, but these resources were so awesome in revealing to me that I am in fact 4w5.

"People of Enneatype Four construct their identities around their perception of themselves as being somehow unique and fundamentally different from others. This deep felt sense of being “different from” or “other than” pervades the Four’s sense of self, and functions as the basis for the Four’s attempt to create a persona that properly reflects who they feel they really are. Fours are not content (or even able) to live out the role assigned them by their societies or their families; they self-consciously search for an expression they feel will be truly authentic. Of all the types, Fours are the most acutely aware that the persona is a construct – something which has been created and can thus be re-created. This is indeed the fundamental respect in which Fours are artists; they may or may not be artists in the conventional sense of the term, but all Fours have a sense that their identities are, in some respect, their own creation."

SPOT ON!

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
"Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death."

WOWOWOW!!!

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
I've read the description about enneagram type 4 before, I have tritype 3w4 in my enneagram..The description of 4w5 suited me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I <3 that song..I once sung it playing Rockband :laugh:

I was completely ecstatic and deliriously out of my mind afterwards, that song has magic power, I swear :heart:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have been so many persons in my life you cant imagine.

so far six is a bit strange, 4 5 and 3 make sense but i have to read a bit more

One way that I express my 5 wing is to investigate alternative life-styles to the point of living them. I have been a lot of different people in my life, too, because of this. I'm not content to read about what it's like to be a certain kind of person. I want to know to the point that I will fit myself into that society so I can be immersed in it. I believe this is one reason that we're called The Bohemians. So having been a bunch of different people in your life might be one sign that you do fit right in here.

Mole

Permabanned
Bohemians in Oz

My favourite radio program is called, "The Bohemian Beat", and it always warms my heart and brings a smile to my lips.

Just click on - http://www.thebohemianbeat.com.au or tune to Australian Wide Community Radio Network every Sunday between 10 -11am EST or Thursday 4 - 5pm EST.

And the book of the day is, "Dancing with Empty Pockets", by Tony Moore, a celebration of Australia's bohemians since 1860.

Just click on - http://shop.abc.net.au/products/dancing-with-empty-pocket-tpb

And it seems our egalitarianism, our mateship, was not forged in the Bush or on the battlefield, but by our bohemians in our cities.

So throw aside your inhibitions and come dance with me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thank you all for your inputs, helped me a lot since I know nothing about enneagram. I have read some profiles but wasnt really able to pinpoint one down of which I'ld say "thats it". They all are right to some extent.

So I did a test and got that result:

4vdxxcfb.png

A mixture of 5, 3, 1 sounds plausbile. Would that then be a tritype ?

Whats your opinion ? (if you know me :))

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Id say 315 seems right for you :)

you honestly come off more as a 3 than a 5 imo

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea 5 is a bit strange. 3 makes mor sense. Guess I am high on the 5 scale atm cause its a place of refuge for me atm. Having challenging technical tasks at university and as a hobby someone compensates for the lousy job I have and the nerving work colleagues. In that job they basically work to justify getting paid. Means they make great plans all day or intensive marketing but its all pretty free of any meaning or content. So far I have an ally, my female boss. She's been around here for some time and works a lot around the authorities and out of the box and really tries to accomplish something. While the rest of the people just sit out their hours daily, to get paied and go home. my boss tho will retire next year and then I think my time has come to, to look for something new. The only problem is the job gets paid quite well and enables me and my gf to realize our dreams. The question is just if the means justify the end in that case...

So yes, I think I have a pretty high demand for doing something meaningful in my life. The greatest enemy seems to be life itself, so many dumb people who are majorly concerned with every thing but not the bottom line of a topic. Angry people, people who have issues or a lot of problems and all have a nature in common that is hostile to change. Every new thing in their life aint embraced but laughed at first and treated like an enemy, but then eventually when they "rationally" find out at some point that the new thing aint so bad, they accept it and pretend that it has always been there in their lifes. Its pretty disturbing for a more idealistic person to understand that.

So that pretty much sounds like 3w4, no ?

That pretty much fits:

Everyone needs attention, encouragement, and the affirmation of their value in order to thrive, and Threes are the type which most exemplifies this universal human need. Threes want success not so much for the things that success will buy (like Sevens), or for the power and feeling of independence that it will bring (like Eights). They want success because they are afraid of disappearing into a chasm of emptiness and worthlessness: without the increased attention and feeling of accomplishment which success usually brings, Threes fear that they are nobody and have no value.

And I think that fits VERY well:
The problem is that, in the headlong rush to achieve whatever they believe will make them more valuable, Threes can become so alienated from themselves that they no longer know what they truly want, or what their real feelings or interests are. In this state, they are easy prey to self–deception, deceit, and falseness of all kinds. Thus, the deeper problem is that their search for a way to be value increasingly takes them further away from their own Essential Self with its core of real value. From their earliest years, as Threes become dependent on receiving attention from others and in pursuing the values that others reward, they gradually lose touch with themselves. Step by step, their own inner core, their “heart’s desire,” is left behind until they no longer recognize it.

Mole

Permabanned
The Bohemian Beat

My favourite radio program is called, "The Bohemian Beat", and it always warms my heart and brings a smile to my lips.

Just click on - http://www.thebohemianbeat.com.au or tune to Australian Wide Community Radio Network every Sunday between 10 -11am EST or Thursday 4 - 5pm EST.

And the book of the day is, "Dancing with Empty Pockets", by Tony Moore, a celebration of Australia's bohemians since 1860.

Just click on - http://shop.abc.net.au/products/dancing-with-empty-pocket-tpb

And it seems our egalitarianism, our mateship, was not forged in the Bush or on the battlefield, but by our bohemians in our cities.

So throw aside your inhibitions and come dance with me.

My dear little bohemians, I have found a way for you to listen to, "The Bohemian Beat", on the internet. Just click on - http://artsound.fm/listen-online/

And click on - http://artsound.fm/program-guide/ and look under Sunday for "The Bohemian Beat".