Are you Satan?
    Yes. Yes I am.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

My sister is a 9w?. Can't seem to pick a side. She's not particularly avoidant of conflict though. She thinks it's a stupid waste of time, but is by no means afraid of it. She was quite angry as a kid as well, but not so much now. Does that sound more like a 9w8? My girlfriend is a 9w1 and she is a lot more accomodating than my sister.

It's hard to tell with my sister because she is generally neutral, hence why she relates so much to 9s, but without a wing...I think the wing is important.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Yesterday my step-dad came over at noon and woke me up. He wanted my brother's cell number so he could yell at him about not paying the cable bill. My brother lives with him.

I figured he knew my brother's number, but my brother wasn't taking his calls. I gave my stepdad his number, trying to get out of the middle of the thing that is not my business. Then he wanted to use my phone. That was the whole point of the exercise. He knew my brother would take my call, so he wanted to use my phone.

I felt really put on the spot and let him use my phone. It worked just as he hoped it would. My brother took the call and he yelled at him about the cable bill.

That is when I finally got angry enough to say something. I told him thanks for making it so my brother won't take my calls anymore. He acted all innocent and surprised, like how could I think that. Bleh. I'm polite somewhat naive, not stupid. So I chewed him out for a minute or two and then told him I was going back to bed.

Hopefully he won't try that again. If he does, I've already established I'm not cool with it. I hate when I have to deal with this stuff.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by roastingmallows View Post
    My sister is a 9w?. Can't seem to pick a side. She's not particularly avoidant of conflict though. She thinks it's a stupid waste of time, but is by no means afraid of it. She was quite angry as a kid as well, but not so much now. Does that sound more like a 9w8? My girlfriend is a 9w1 and she is a lot more accomodating than my sister.

It's hard to tell with my sister because she is generally neutral, hence why she relates so much to 9s, but without a wing...I think the wing is important.
    That sounds more 9w8 to me. I know I could be described as being an angry kid compared to now (I have pushed/hit people when I was younger), but now, while I do have a lot of the same anger, I'm more aware of what's worth getting visibly angry about and what's worth just being assertive about.

MBTI
    GOO
    Enneagram

9w1. Thought I was a 4w5... Nope, just unhealthy! Kay, what am I doing online? Getting lost in a comfortable routine. Self forgetting, big issue. Others' thoughts/ wants/ opinions come in louder than my own. By contrast, mine seem unimportant... as if there is no satisfaction to fulfilling those desires- Doesn't quite feel like a desire at all. When I can assert my opinion, I'm often quite dispassionate about it. State it like a fact, then back off. There is comfort in not picking a side :P After all, you don't have to defend your position; plus when you can see everyones own unique view equally, how can you rightfully side with one? It's complicated.

Recently learned how to recognize my own anger... it's scary But kind of nice to be in touch with my own emotional buttons that change my mood. If I'm not aware of the root of my problem... I tend to fantasize about it's origin. Romanticize it's roots.... I normally have a friend come over saturday night. We have this routine.... lol. He couldn't make it this weekend, so I stayed up being bummed out thinking about some past-would-be-relationship and how I miss him so. Then I stopped to question; isn't it more probable that I am just not acknowledging that I have profound insecurities about the current relationship I'm in already?

I wonder... once I am able to assert these nagging insecurities to my friend, will they be laid to rest? OR would it remain insatiable? I don't think talking it out is the proper answer... no I think talking is just postponing me acting. It is just a pseudo-solution that wouldn't actually solve anything. How do I act? When do I act? what do I do? Hell.. what do I want out of this relationship?

That point I'm trying to illustrate here is... lol. Is there a point? I think I require a lot of objective analysis to get in touch with myself. I wonder if when I get the hang of it, if it will become easier... I imagine it will.