Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by mcgooglian View Post
    9w1s are fun to troll when they get conflict avoidant. I'm a 9w8 and I had one 9w1 friend and we had very different approaches to conflict. Where he'd get avoidant, I'd focus on trying to resolve the issue. I remember one time where there was some sort of conflict going on (I can't remember exactly what it was) but it involved him making a decision, so he got extremely avoidant and I was just there the whole time poking and prodding him to try to get him to actually get up and do something.

really? I'd say 9w1s are the least fun people on earth to troll :P....at least for me, I just slink back into the shadows and just stop responding. sooo yeah, really, not that much entertainment for the trolls.

I have a feeling that's why I don't get that many people trolling me when I was on PerC...but then again I'm not sure because of that or because Stephen was a mod XD Maybe both!
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

9w1s are fun to troll when they get conflict avoidant. I'm a 9w8 and I had one 9w1 friend and we had very different approaches to conflict. Where he'd get avoidant, I'd focus on trying to resolve the issue. I remember one time where there was some sort of conflict going on (I can't remember exactly what it was) but it involved him making a decision, so he got extremely avoidant and I was just there the whole time poking and prodding him to try to get him to actually get up and do something.
    probably just him. I know only a couple of 9w1s, but it seems the 1 wing is a reflection of what we believe to be right. if we are being trolled, and our values are that it isn't worth being angry, we will follow through with it. the 1 wing will make the 9 more likely to repress and control things unlike the 8 wing, which will make the 9 more direct about it.

I'm a 9w1 and everyone likes 9s. . the only bad 9 is the 9 who never reaches his/her integration point. it gets annoying when they want comfort too much, which i'm sometimes a victim of. but a 9 will never learn and never gain anything if they don't move to it.

i'm also aware of your flinging INFPs to the moon.
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    probably just him. I know only a couple of 9w1s, but it seems the 1 wing is a reflection of what we believe to be right. if we are being trolled, and our values are that it isn't worth being angry, we will follow through with it. the 1 wing will make the 9 more likely to repress and control things unlike the 8 wing, which will make the 9 more direct about it.

I'm a 9w1 and everyone likes 9s. . the only bad 9 is the 9 who never reaches his/her integration point. it gets annoying when they want comfort too much, which i'm sometimes a victim of. but a 9 will never learn and never gain anything if they don't move to it.

i'm also aware of your flinging INFPs to the moon.
    Ahh, I see someone actually remembers that. Maybe I need to start catapulting more INFPs to the moon. :P
    But yeah, I'm an 8-winger and I mostly troll them when they're being conflict avoidant because that's when they're usually uncomfortable and I actually want them to do something about the conflict.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Kayness View Post
    really? I'd say 9w1s are the least fun people on earth to troll :P....at least for me, I just slink back into the shadows and just stop responding. sooo yeah, really, not that much entertainment for the trolls.
    Hello!

Yeah, 9w1 here, and I way back when I was a super downer. People couldn't even get a reaction out of me if they tried, so most of the fun-having and joke-making was left to other, more reactive participants.

I LOL at the extent to which I relate to your post, though. In school, I would always wonder why the teacher wouldn't poke fun at me like the other students, but then I realized that it would have ended kind of awkwardly, hahaha. Anything of the sort would have likely resulted in a small smile and slight chuckle. NO FUN AT ALL.

I like to think it's gotten better, though. I've mustered the confidence to talk to people and react to the things they do, which is a hell of a milestone for my little socially-impaired self.

I'm not Trunks

I got 9w1 in my tritype..

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I use to hate talking about my needs in relationships because I thought it would cause conflict. I bought this book called "People Skills" by Robert Bolton and it has helped me tremendously. After years and years of holding in feelings, I finally let my feelings out to a person without waiting more than a day. It felt great and things got resolved. That has been my biggest challenge as a 9w1. I'm slowly overcoming it...

How do you relate to the replies to your thread above, tinker?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by scienceresearcher View Post
    I use to hate talking about my needs in relationships because I thought it would cause conflict. I bought this book called "People Skills" by Robert Bolton and it has helped me tremendously. After years and years of holding in feelings, I finally let my feelings out to a person without waiting more than a day. It felt great and things got resolved. That has been my biggest challenge as a 9w1. I'm slowly overcoming it...

How do you relate to the replies to your thread above, tinker?
    Most of us all seem to be very similar in we don't care for conflict but will bring it the fuck on if we have too. Some of us seem to be better at expressing our emotions and potentially "rocking the boat" as it were than other. As for me, I'm still a work in progress but I am getting better. I'd like to think I'm getting out of that stage where I'm explosive in my expression of my deeper feeling (good or ill) and am getting into the stage where I'm learning to adjust the volume button on it, so to speak.

It's a long, ingratiating process...but it's worth it so I keep practicing and keep trying.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hahaha! I have no idea what to do with my rage when i finally overcome the avoidant/keep it all in stage, then it comes out in this amorphous blob of randomness.

Rather like; "LOUD NOISES!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M YELLING ABOUT AND I'M UNSURE OF THIS BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GOING OKAY....DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A TOASTER AND I HATE IT?!"

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Hello!

Yeah, 9w1 here, and I way back when I was a super downer. People couldn't even get a reaction out of me if they tried, so most of the fun-having and joke-making was left to other, more reactive participants.

I LOL at the extent to which I relate to your post, though. In school, I would always wonder why the teacher wouldn't poke fun at me like the other students, but then I realized that it would have ended kind of awkwardly, hahaha. Anything of the sort would have likely resulted in a small smile and slight chuckle. NO FUN AT ALL.

I like to think it's gotten better, though. I've mustered the confidence to talk to people and react to the things they do, which is a hell of a milestone for my little socially-impaired self.
    me too!
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Are you Satan?