User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kayness View Post
    Stephen and I agree that Fi using type 2s are less 'hands on' than Fe using type 2s.
    Could you explain what you mean by that exactly?
    2w3 - 6w7 - 9w8 sp/sx

Protip: Assume everyone is mistyped until proven otherwise.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Etherea View Post
    Could you explain what you mean by that exactly?
    They are less physically affectionate maybe.

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

no I mean, they're less 'assertive' with their help. I can imagine a Fe using type 2 jumping right in and wanting to do things for that other person and offering advice, while a Fi using type 2 are more like cheerleaders and supporters.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

no I mean, they're less 'assertive' with their help. I can imagine a Fe using type 2 jumping right in and wanting to do things for that other person and offering advice, while a Fi using type 2 are more like cheerleaders and supporters.
    I agree with this assertion.

But I was reading somewhere recently that Type 2 is a common type for ESFP's and the way they help is also by giving advice [Fi/Te].

Usually when I read about ExFJs in general [and assuming that they're talking about Type 2's], there's more talk about how they try to help practically through favours and acts of kindness. Perhaps more ESFJ's than ENFJ's in that regard. It was actually one of the reasons why I started doubting my Fe dominance as well. I am personally much more about fixing problems and giving solutions [Ne/Ti] than anything else when it comes to helping people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    They are less physically affectionate maybe.
    It's possible, but I'm not sure if it's entirely type related.

I would venture to guess that Fi users would probably be more inclined to having giving as an Fi value ---- and may be able to be more selective in who they give to as well as how they give. But the question as to how they give as opposed to Type 2 Fe-doms is what's eluding me at this point.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    It's possible, but I'm not sure if it's entirely type related.

I would venture to guess that Fi users would probably be more inclined to having giving as an Fi value ---- and may be able to be more selective in who they give to as well as how they give. But the question as to how they give as opposed to Type 2 Fe-doms is what's eluding me at this point.
    For some reason I always saw Fe users as very huggy-feely types.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I think a better question would be, "how do you tell the difference between an FJ 9 and an FP 2?". FJ 2s and FP 2s are easy to spot

@Kayness
    @The Great One
    4w3 in many ways is actually pretty Fe. they are more openly emotional, frequently compare themselves to others and type 4s as a whole struggle with envy (which I see plenty of Fe users struggling with, but no so many Fi users).
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I think a better question would be, "how do you tell the difference between an FJ 9 and an FP 2?". FJ 2s and FP 2s are easy to spot

@Kayness
    @The Great One
    4w3 in many ways is actually pretty Fe. they are more openly emotional, frequently compare themselves to others and type 4s as a whole struggle with envy (which I see plenty of Fe users struggling with, but no so many Fi users).
    Interesting

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

i actually quite often suffer from that fourish envy. only from artists whose work i like and who are more successful than me.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm somewhat 2 ish I think since it's in my trifix and I would say this is true for me... I also sort of see it in myself when I play hostess. I sort of like to spoil people with things they love... But I don't like to make a fuss about it and it has nothing to do with social niceties or expectations..rather just about that person in particular and making them comfortable.

The way I do it feels less obvious than the type 2 esfjs I know anyway..but again I'm also not a true 2 so maybe that's all pointless.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison