User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Come to think of it, almost all the examples of good Heart people I can think of are 2's. A few 4's too, but many of them wound up killing themselves...

The enneagram is all about the ugly. Most people can't handle this shit so it's pretty hilarious to see the reaction, the squirming. Ahahaah...

"Oh that's not me, <insert ego-ideal riddled declaration>."
    "I must be this type cuz <insert stupid ass cliche>."

That's basically the fun of the enneagram, in the demons that each type possesses. Lets get to the juicy stuff. I'd much rather talk about the triads at their worst than at their best.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The enneagram is all about the ugly. Most people can't handle this shit so it's pretty hilarious to see the reaction, the squirming. Ahahaah...

"Oh that's not me, <insert ego-ideal riddled declaration>."
    "I must be this type cuz <insert stupid ass cliche>."

That's basically the fun of the enneagram, in the demons that each type possesses. Lets get to the juicy stuff. I'd much rather talk about the triads at their worst than at their best.
    Well you can make a thread about that yourself, if you want.

Any more examples of healthy Heart people? I have a few 3's: Diane Sawyer, Anderson Cooper, and Oprah Winfrey. They're all 3w4's.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Jesus, no wonder 4s wind up killing themselves. Where's the love, people?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Jesus, no wonder 4s wind up killing themselves. Where's the love, people?
    Probably because most people are actually quite boring and not unique. 4's thrive on the weird and dramatic.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Probably because most people are actually quite boring and not unique. 4's thrive on the weird and dramatic.
    I'm a 4...

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Even the weird and dramatic are boring in their own way....
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Even the weird and dramatic are boring in their own way....
    Yeah, that's why it becomes boring + pretentious, which is way worse than just normal boring.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Well you can make a thread about that yourself, if you want.

Any more examples of healthy Heart people? I have a few 3's: Diane Sawyer, Anderson Cooper, and Oprah Winfrey. They're all 3w4's.
    I'm curious, what do you self-type as? Also, why so much dislike for the heart triad? Why single this triad out and not say the head or gut types? I was going to make a thread similar to this, but realized that it would ultimately be pointless and would only further hostility. Plus, good and bad is a tricky/controversial thing to determine sometimes a lot of the times (ie: Mother Teresa). When people have such strong negative reactions to something/someone it's usually a result of misunderstandings or bad experiences IRL, etc etc, leading them to generalize a group negatively, ie racism/prejudices. If that is the case, then asking questions and receiving answers would be more beneficial - fosters understanding + empathy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm curious, what do you self-type as? Also, why so much dislike for the heart triad? Why single this triad out and not say the head or gut types? I was going to make a thread similar to this, but realized that it would ultimately be pointless and would only further hostility. Plus, good and bad is a tricky/controversial thing to determine sometimes a lot of the times (ie: Mother Teresa). When people have such strong negative reactions to something/someone it's usually a result of misunderstandings or bad experiences IRL, etc etc, leading them to generalize a group negatively, ie racism/prejudices. If that is the case, then asking questions and receiving answers would be more beneficial - fosters understanding + empathy.
    I don't have any dislike for the Heart triad at all; I'm actually trying to see if anyone here DOESN'T dislike the triad. It seems they're the most polarizing of the three.

I'm curious why you chose Mother Theresa as an example of how "tricky" good and bad are?