• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] The Heart Triad at its Best

G

garbage

I haven't noticed a bias against talking about heart types in a positive light--it's just that a thread like this one might be too targeted.

Are there similar threads for the other triads? That'd be our basis for comparison.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Dearest heart triad types,

You love me in the springtime, when all is green and new,
You love me in the summertime, when the sky is oh so blue,
You love me in the autumn, when the leaves are turning brown,
You love me in the winter, when the snow is falling down.

How's that? :D
Cute.

G

Ginkgo

E4:

tumblr_lm1uuwAp7v1qb98xbo1_500.gif

Marlon Brando

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
why is Marlon Brando a 4?

I didn't think he was a 4 until I read more about him either. He's a lot like Johnny Depp, basically.
And people LOVE Johnny Depp. When INFP 4s are loved, they become symbols to people, even the obscure 4s in everyday life who inspire admiration from friends/co-workers/etc. I don't think that's what 4s really want though. Being admired from a distance is possibly even lonelier than simply being ignored.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't think he was a 4 until I read more about him either. He's a lot like Johnny Depp, basically.
And people LOVE Johnny Depp. When INFP 4s are loved, they become symbols to people, even the obscure 4s in everyday life who inspire admiration from friends/co-workers/etc. I don't think that's what 4s really want though. Being admired from a distance is possibly even lonelier than simply being ignored.
could you elaborate? none of this sounds exclusively 4 to me

Brendon

Each triad has its pros and cons and healthier and harmful individuals, I simply use Enneagrams as signs into individuals mind and use it to have better connections with them or help other individuals comprehend them....

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My mom is an awesome ESFJ 2w1. She's not perfect, but she's helpful, nurturing, caring, supportive, protective, and all those wonderful 2 things.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personalities go in and out of style, culturally, I think. This triad's moment will come back.

I like it, though, even as one who is in it. Twos are attractive for reasons that have been covered thoroughly already in this thread. I like the pragmatism of threes.

As they overcome their own problems, fours recover an egalitarian style that contradicts the old "exempt" feelings. Depressed fours feel untouchable, in my experience, because deep down they believe that no one is untouchable or worthless or exempt. They just fear that they are wrong, and like so many who are afraid they are mistaken, they get defensive and overcompensate. When the fear is gone, the initial respect for all life remains.

It took me a long time to admit to being my type, and a longer time to see the good in it. This was for various reasons which include being a four! Tip for finding your type: which one gets the biggest rise out of you when you read about it? Which one do you least want to be? I agree with the bitchslap and squiiiiirm theory. :alttongue:

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't you just mean a bias towards 4s and potentially 2? I rarely see there being a bias towards 3 actually. Most of all I see bias towards 4 being emo, lamenting their emotions and so on.

Personally I was thinking of making a 5w4 diary. You'll see how shitty 5 can be especially during thoose moodier days and when somewhat unhealthy XD