User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post

ps: I agree!
    I just don't think that I'm ESFJ though. If I was ESFJ, I would blow my brains out.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I just don't think that I'm ESFJ though. If I was ESFJ, I would blow my brains out.
    That is completely irrational, and it's also a fairly good indication that even if you were an ESFJ you wouldn't accept it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    That is completely irrational, and it's also a fairly good indication that even if you were an ESFJ you wouldn't accept it.
    Just like the fact that you're really a mistyped ExFP, not an IxFP?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I thought I was a four just because I didn't know about enneagram, same with thinking I was an NF. Actually I FINALLY READ ABOUT 6, I was like, OMGZ THIS IS ME!

A friend in vent suggested it, and I'd never even considered it, or read that much about enneagram, and I was surprised how much it fit me. SimulatedWorld also suggested that I was a 7w6 like him before that, and 7 didn't seem quite right (and JTG agreed) and 6w7 fit perfectly...especially after people on an enneagram site informed me that 6w7 and 4w3 is a very common mix up.

I also think a lot of Fi types may think they are 4s.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Just like the fact that you're really a mistyped ExFP, not an IxFP?
    I am open to the possibility of being an ESFP (I'm typed as Performer on the Keirsey site) and I've actually typed myself on here as ENFP in the past. I don't take any issue with being any type, and I've never said I'd blow my brains out if I were such-and-such type.

You, on the other hand, are being irrational.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I thought I was a four just because I didn't know about enneagram, same with thinking I was an NF. Actually I FINALLY READ ABOUT 6, I was like, OMGZ THIS IS ME!

A friend in vent suggested it, and I'd never even considered it, or read that much about enneagram, and I was surprised how much it fit me. SimulatedWorld also suggested that I was a 7w6 like him before that, and 7 didn't seem quite right (and JTG agreed) and 6w7 fit perfectly...especially after people on an enneagram site informed me that 6w7 and 4w3 is a very common mix up.

I also think a lot of Fi types may think they are 4s.
    Don't listen to simulated world. That guy had me convinced that I was ENFP for a long time, when I'm Fe as hell.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I am open to the possibility of being an ESFP (I'm typed as Performer on the Keirsey site) and I've actually typed myself on here as ENFP in the past. I don't take any issue with being any type, and I've never said I'd blow my brains out if I were such-and-such type.

You, on the other hand, are being irrational.
    You're Te is ridiculously strong. You are ridiculously opinionated and are very aggressive about publicly stating your beliefs. You are Fi<Te as hell. ISFP's in general are not that aggressive about stating their beliefs.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You're Te is ridiculously strong. You are ridiculously opinionated and are very aggressive about publicly stating your beliefs. You are Fi<Te as hell. ISFP's in general are not that aggressive about stating their beliefs.
    Well let's talk about your irrational aversion to being ESFJ. It's not healthy to say you'd kill yourself if you were ANY type. My ex is an ESFJ and he's incredibly smart, he's stored numerous facts since he was 7 years old about world cinema and underground horror, to the point that he could probably teach a class or two on the history of film - on his own, without formal education - and has a very highly developed sense of aesthetics.

Being an ESFJ isn't a death sentence, and you cannot help what type you are, you are what you are. There is no good or bad type, there's only what you are.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Don't listen to simulated world. That guy had me convinced that I was ENFP for a long time, when I'm Fe as hell.
    Do you think there's a possibility that you're ExFJ then?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Well let's talk about your irrational aversion to being ESFJ. It's not healthy to say you'd kill yourself if you were ANY type. My ex is an ESFJ and he's incredibly smart, he's stored numerous facts since he was 7 years old about world cinema and underground horror, to the point that he could probably teach a class or two on the history of film - on his own, without formal education - and has a very highly developed sense of aesthetics.

Being an ESFJ isn't a death sentence, and you cannot help what type you are, you are what you are. There is no good or bad type, there's only what you are.
    Really? I'm ESFJ? If I was ESFJ, then I'm pretty damn sure that I wouldn't have been banned from PerC for sexual harassment. I also have never seen an Fe dom, who openly posts sexual humor all the time either. I don't act like a standard ESFJ at all. Also, the fact that you keep picking up the logical inconsistencies of my statements just reinforces my theory that you are actually a mistyped ESFP or ENFP.