• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 2] Any 2's out there?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
2w3 sx/so

Agreed.

[MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION] strikes me more as a 9. You say you feel frustration if you cannot do something for someone you care about? Will you insist if they refuse? Or maybe even direct your frustration toward them since they won't cooperate, so to speak?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any possibility that I'm a 2w1?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Agreed.

[MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION] strikes me more as a 9. You say you feel frustration if you cannot do something for someone you care about? Will you insist if they refuse? Or maybe even direct your frustration toward them since they won't cooperate, so to speak?

I've done that before in the past. When they refuse to let me in, it hurts me and I've lashed out at friends/loved one/S.O's for not letting me close (which then only causes them to pull away from me further).

Nowadays, I try to let them know how much their distance hurts me but I otherwise just go quiet...and if they continue to keep me out, I disengage. My attitude at that point is simply: If they don't want my help, then they won't get it. I'll stay in "stand by" mode and wait for something from them but otherwise I'll distance myself from them so it doesn't hurt me anymore.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION]

I'd say you're having difficulty finding 2's as they still need to be typed, apparently :laugh:

Send out your minions [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] to go type some 2's and bring them here, I say :devil:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION]

I'd say you're having difficulty finding 2's as they still need to be typed, apparently :laugh:

Send out your minions [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] to go type some 2's and bring them here, I say :devil:

I'll be a 2 if you want me to me :blowkiss: :wubbie:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Any possibility that I'm a 2w1?

I think you're a 2w1. I just don't see the showy 3 streak in you. I also think you're sx last, but I'm less sure of that... maybe sx middle. eh? 2w3 is possible, why not.

Not stubborn enough. :D

2s are possibly the most stubborn type, more than 6s and 1s, though they are likely to be less open about it. 2s can drag out battles over months and years before realizing they are wrong about something, if ever. They are so stubborn, they will lie to make you think the conflict is over before bringing it back up again. Maybe stubborn isn't the right word, maybe insistent is more what I'm thinking of.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you're a 2w1. I just don't see the showy 3 streak in you. I also think you're sx last, but I'm less sure of that... maybe sx middle. eh? 2w3 is possible, why not.

I think I'm somewhere between 2w1 and 2w3, or 2w2. ;)

I'm definitely Sx first.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What makes you think so?

I thought about this a little bit more and I see what you mean about not having the showy streak. I don't like being in the spotlight at all. I'm happy being in the background. I don't know about being a 2w1 though but maybe I'm more w3 than w1. I don't know. *head explodes*

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
2s are hurt by rejection the worst out of all the types.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
not sure if this is a 2 thing but i go nuts when i see someone deprived and in pain. im pretty self sacrificing but i get hurt when im not recognized, not that i want credit and center stage with millions of eyes on me, or something sacrificed in my name as payment but an i love you and some appreciation is nice, like a hug.

i enjoy seeing people get ahead as well, helping and being useful.

story 2`s should learn from?

the nightingale and the rose.

i think my biggest fear would be being useless like a vestigial limb, id feel like im not worthy of being loved

maybe that is kinda selfish?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm maybe an sx2...the description fits better than most. But it doesn't really bother me to see people in pain. And I don't want to save them when I do either. Is that a requisite for being a 2? If so, back to the drawing board.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm maybe an sx2...the description fits better than most. But it doesn't really bother me to see people in pain. And I don't want to save them when I do either. Is that a requisite for being a 2? If so, back to the drawing board.
A ''helper'' that doesn't want to help? :thinking:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A ''helper'' that doesn't want to help? :thinking:

Yeah, :thinking: doesn't really fit, huh. Someone read it to me from a book, and it really fit. And how it goes to 8 under pressure. Seemed to fit better than the 4 and stuff. Don't know which book it was, but it designated the types into sx/sp/so.

Zara says I'm a 6. But I read it, and it doesn't jive too well.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, :thinking: doesn't really fit, huh. Someone read it to me from a book, and it really fit. And how it goes to 8 under pressure. Seemed to fit better than the 4 and stuff. Don't know which book it was, but it designated the types into sx/sp/so.

What about En 7? Did you contemplate?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about En 7? Did you contemplate?

Lol. Not me. It sounds waaayyy too extraverted. http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeseven.asp

Maybe I'm a sexual 2. I want people to be the best they can be, and I'm sensitive to how this affects society at large (so). But I lack that sympathy thing, like I don't feel it, or feel drawn into it. I think that's where my Te-ness kicks in maybe. ?

Starry

^^ Zara is right. But you are of the counterphobic variety and perhaps that it why you are not finding yourself in the general e6 descriptions.

EDIT: Whoops...if I'm mentioning Zara I should probably mention-mention him...especially since I'm indicating an agreement w/him (if I was disagreeing...I may not mention him...haha!) [MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]