First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Yeah, doesn't really fit, huh. Someone read it to me from a book, and it really fit. And how it goes to 8 under pressure. Seemed to fit better than the 4 and stuff. Don't know which book it was, but it designated the types into sx/sp/so.

Zara says I'm a 6. But I read it, and it doesn't jive too well.
    2s go to 8 when their efforts to help others or otherwise prove themselves go unappreciated. They then stop the nice-guy/girl attitude because being nice never got them anything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    anyone know what mbti type 2w3 tends to be?
    I think its mostly ExFx
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    2s go to 8 when their efforts to help others or otherwise prove themselves go unappreciated. They then stop the nice-guy/girl attitude because being nice never got them anything anyway.
    hahaha very true, if i see someone is still not getting the help they need and my efforts are not working then i go 8.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Lol. Not me. It sounds waaayyy too extraverted. http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeseven.asp

Maybe I'm a sexual 2. I want people to be the best they can be, and I'm sensitive to how this affects society at large (so). But I lack that sympathy thing, like I don't feel it, or feel drawn into it. I think that's where my Te-ness kicks in maybe. ?
    Sounds unlikely. I think Starry is right - counterphobic 6.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

What does counterphobic mean?

Is that like unhealthy?

Problem is, I trust myself and I'm rarely indecisive. I just trust period. I trust easily. Sounds like a fundamental problem for 6's is lack of trust.

Didn't I hear that 6 can mimic any type? Maybe you are just reading me that way because I'm something else (sorta) and 6 seems like the best fit, accordingly.

And I'm never anxious. And I'm not loyal to a fault. I am loyal to the Truth.

Sorry for any thread derail to the OP.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Is that like unhealthy?:
    Yes. Haha...no I'm just kidding. Counterphobia does NOT equal 'mentally unstable' or 'unhealthy'... But what I will say is that I do have a personal belief that it stems from some form of broken-trust early on in life...creating an individual that is less likely to 'submit/back-down' when they feel something is wrong... They are more likely to stand-up for themselves and others and/or what they strongly feel is 'right' or 'true'. <--- Again...let me make this clear that this is merely my opinion with regards to how counterphobia manifests itself in an individual and in no way, shape or form something that I have read or obtained from a credible source. I will also say that I feel xNFJ counterphobic e6s are probably sometimes experienced by others as maybe seeming a little 'unstable'...regardless of how mentally healthy or not healthy they truly are...merely because they are pretty intense. But no...counterphobia does not mean 'unhealthy'.

Problem is, I trust myself and I'm rarely indecisive.
    ^^spoken like a true counterphobic e6

Anyway...you should start a 'type AGA enneagram thread'. I actually didn't know you were not certain of your e-type. I assumed you knew you were a counterphobic e6.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Lol. Not me. It sounds waaayyy too extraverted. http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/typeseven.asp

Maybe I'm a sexual 2. I want people to be the best they can be, and I'm sensitive to how this affects society at large (so). But I lack that sympathy thing, like I don't feel it, or feel drawn into it. I think that's where my Te-ness kicks in maybe. ?

Is that like unhealthy?

Problem is, I trust myself and I'm rarely indecisive. I just trust period. I trust easily. Sounds like a fundamental problem for 6's is lack of trust.

Didn't I hear that 6 can mimic any type? Maybe you are just reading me that way because I'm something else (sorta) and 6 seems like the best fit, accordingly.

And I'm never anxious. And I'm not loyal to a fault. I am loyal to the Truth.

Sorry for any thread derail to the OP.
    Judging by the things I bolded, you are probably a 1, maybe 1w2, though 1w9 is also possible.

The main difference between 1s and 6s is that 1s have complete confidence in their convictions, while 6s are always questioning.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Judging by the things I bolded, you are probably a 1, maybe 1w2, though 1w9 is also possible.

The main difference between 1s and 6s is that 1s have complete confidence in their convictions, while 6s are always questioning.

I would be hard-pressed to name an individual on this forum with a more 'questioning-nature' than AGA.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I love me some E2's and one of my very best friends (E/ISFJ) is one. I have never understood the online trashing, because it just doesn't stack-up with any of my RL experience. I find e2's incredibley easy to get along with and almost use it as a gage for other people. "OMG he couldn't even get along with (insert e2) at the party - what an intolerant bastard!" hah.

Things I love about e2's
    -emotional vulnerability
    It actually takes tremendous strength to be emotionally vulnerable, and despite how sensitive 2's are they seem to put themselves out there alot. I've always admired it as it helps me learn how to let me own guard down.
    -less proverbial ego issues
    I have never had an e2 get pissed off if I do something better, point out a mistake or happen to teach them something. I mean, it's not all that often that I get to exorcize these things anyhow (lol) but when I do 2's always seem receptive to feedback.
    - Ability to take great pleasure in pleasing others
    Win-win, period. Healthy 2's are not martyrs and doormats.. they are extremly warm, nurturing human-beings, entirely in-control of who they love and how much of themselves they give. I find them powerful and inspiring.

Someone needs to get off their ass and make an e2 fan-club. Just sayen.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    anyone know what mbti type 2w3 most commonly tends to be?
    Most definitely F-types. My guess is in this particular order:

Most common: ESFJ
    Common: ENFJ
    Less Common: ISFJ
    Between common and rare: INFJ, ESFP, ENFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I'm just curious to talk with some 2's and get a handle on what I'm working with here.
    I'm a 2 and a ENFP, with oh so many issues I would love some 2's to talk to