Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any 2's out there?

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hey there. I'm either 2w3 or 9w1.

I used to have it in my profile but I took it down when I started questioning my type.

MBTI
    IsFJ

@tinker683 is a 2w1!
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    @tinker683 is a 2w1!
    That or a 9w1, not entirely sure. I like harmony and order but I also get really upset and annoyed with friends or loved ones won't let me in and let me tend to them when they're sick or something. Makes me feel incredibly useless
    "There is no such thing as spare time, no such thing as down time, no such thing as free time, there is only life time. Go."
    ― Henry Rollins

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    That or a 9w1, not entirely sure. I like harmony and order but I also get really upset and annoyed with friends or loved ones won't let me in and let me tend to them when they're sick or something. Makes me feel incredibly useless
    personally, I see you as a 9w1 (Sx/Sp maybe?)

@Giggly you on the other hand I could see as a 2w3 (definitely Sx/So)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    personally, I see you as a 9w1 (Sx/Sp maybe?)
    I usually test as an Sx/So but Sx/Sp is quite likely. I know for a fact I'm an Sx dom though

I'm not sure anymore. 2's seem more assertive from their descriptions than I am so its not outside the realm of possibility. But I do have a very strong "need to be needed". Whether or not thats because I'm a 2 or because I may have self-esteem issues, I don't know.

Out of curiosity, what observations have you had to bring you to your conclusion? I'd be curious to know how I'm perceived by others of this forum (though I wouldn't dare start a thread about it or anything, that seems entirely too...I don't know, inappropriate, for me.)
    "There is no such thing as spare time, no such thing as down time, no such thing as free time, there is only life time. Go."
    ― Henry Rollins

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    I usually test as an Sx/So but Sx/Sp is quite likely. I know for a fact I'm an Sx dom though
    I'm not sure anymore. 2's seem more assertive from their descriptions than I am so its not outside the realm of possibility. But I do have a very strong "need to be needed". Whether or not thats because I'm a 2 or because I may have self-esteem issues, I don't know.
    Out of curiosity, what observations have you had to bring you to your conclusion? I'd be curious to know how I'm perceived by others of this forum (though I wouldn't dare start a thread about it or anything, that seems entirely too...I don't know, inappropriate, for me.)
    - you are extremely laid back (ironically, you are so laid back it makes you stand out lol)
    - 2s tend to be more emotional creatures and will likely seek some degree of self-disclosure. there is a more heartfelt sort of vibe to their communication style and they tend to be more openly emotional when hurt, whereas, you seem like you would rather withdraw.
    - 2s have an energy about them that seems like they are trying to draw others to them. this is why I believe @Giggly is a 2 actually. 9s wait for people to come to them; 2s go out and get them
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

9s wait for people to come to them; 2s go out and get them
    Basically, both 9's and 2's can feel the need to help others and both can "reach out" to other people. The difference lies in what happens next.

2's give and hope to receive in turn - they keep score, they know the balance of each transaction, and feel hurt and angry when they give to others and are not recognized, appreciated or receive reciprocation (over time) for this giving.

9's give but basically resign themselves to getting nothing in return; this stokes their internal anger however and leads to passive aggressive foot dragging at times. 9's want to receive, but generally come to sadly accept most people are better takers than givers.

This is where a 2 asserts themselves.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

- you are extremely laid back (ironically, you are so laid back it makes you stand out lol)
    Hmm...interesting. Never heard that before, but thank you

- 2s tend to be more emotional creatures and will likely seek some degree of self-disclosure. there is a more heartfelt sort of vibe to their communication style and they tend to be more openly emotional when hurt, whereas, you seem like you would rather withdraw.
    This is true.

- 2s have an energy about them that seems like they are trying to draw others to them. this is why I believe @Giggly is a 2 actually. 9s wait for people to come to them; 2s go out and get them
    I've been told I have a very calm, relaxing, pacifying aura about me, which has had the effect of people telling me that they like having me around because they feel relaxed around me, like they can talk to me about anyway. This would seem to fit in conjuncture with what you were saying.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Basically, both 9's and 2's can feel the need to help others and both can "reach out" to other people. The difference lies in what happens next.

2's give and hope to receive in turn - they keep score, they know the balance of each transaction, and feel hurt and angry when they give to others and are not recognized, appreciated or receive reciprocation (over time) for this giving.

9's give but basically resign themselves to getting nothing in return; this stokes their internal anger however and leads to passive aggressive foot dragging at times. 9's want to receive, but generally come to sadly accept most people are better takers than givers.

This is where a 2 asserts themselves.
    Hmm....both sound like me, but the 9 descriptions sounds like what I'd do.

Me thinks I'm a 9 then
    ― Henry Rollins

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Am I a 2 or 9?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Am I a 2 or 9?
    2w3 sx/so
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------