• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] An enneagram 2 w 3 ENTP?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It appears quite possible that I am an ENTP 2 w 3 SO/SX core type. Is this even possible?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're an ESFJ.

I've talked to him on the phone for several hours, he definitely is not (too much bouncing back and forth and way too much over analyzing to be ESFJ)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry to beat this to death but couldn't Ni + Se look like Ne?

not in your case. you're all like "what if this?" "what if that" "could we do this instead" etc. totally Ne dom (and if I were to divide ENTP into subtypes the same way I did ENFP, you'd be ENTP-Ne as opposed to ENTP-Ti, but you can look at that later, I don't wanna confuse you lol)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Could just be FeNe ESFJ. He's admitted to being high Fe, no reason it couldn't be that.

Could be a case of ESFJ think's he's trendy, imaginative, and progressive so ENP + male tendency to dissociate with F= Tadaaaa! ENTP.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
not in your case. you're all like "what if this?" "what if that" "could we do this instead" etc. totally Ne dom (and if I were to divide ENTP into subtypes the same way I did ENFP, you'd be ENTP-Ne as opposed to ENTP-Ti, but you can look at that later, I don't wanna confuse you lol)

What the hell? How does that work?

[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION]

No. My Si completely sucks.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh. I've read that shit before.

lol okay, sorry to distract from your thread

back on topic, I think you are definitely typed correctly (ENTP 2w3 So/Sx)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION]

Not really. Some actually use it well. I just....don't.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It appears quite possible that I am an ENTP 2 w 3 SO/SX core type. Is this even possible?

Yes. Any MBTI/enneagram combo is possible, some are just rarer than others. I don't think ENTP 2 is very common but not impossible.

I've talked to him on the phone for several hours, he definitely is not (too much bouncing back and forth and way too much over analyzing to be ESFJ)

I agree.

You're an ESFJ.

ENTP in a Ne/Fe loop. :)

Si sucks for everybody, don't beat yourself up over it.

My Si can come on pretty strong at times and its my tertiary.

ENTP :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10653]SuchIrony[/MENTION]
exactly, plus he's a 2w3 ENTP. obviously, [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] is going to have more Fe than, say, an ENTP 7w8 Sp/So

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I actually think that I am a 6 w 7 SO/SX core type after thinking about it.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yea, it's generally accepted that being a core 2 means you have an F in your mbti.