What's my enneatype? It is between 6 w 7 and 7 w 6....
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Safety, fun, adventure, success, prestige, sex, and understanding.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I hope to become famous at whatever I decide to do for a career. I plan on having sex with the most gorgeous women imaginable.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I would like to avoid fear, too much responsibility, and a repetitive and boring lifestyle. I don't really have many values outside of my religion.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I hate authority and also have claustrophobia. I also hate feeling trapped in anything, and enjoy my freedom. I also hate life to be boring and repetitive. I'm also afraid of confrontation to some degree because I have PTSD from violent confrontation. I also fear that I won't ever be successful and I won't amount to anything.
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as strong, funny adventurous, courageous, prestigious, and good in bed. I don't have a high opinion of myself right now. I'm working on self improvement.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel best when a hot girl is having sex with me. I also feel awesome when I understand something that was previously very hard to understand. I feel pretty good when I'm having fun too. I feel like shit when I'm in a place with non-stop confrontation, or in a place that requires me to be heavily responsible or heavily obedient to authoritative figures. I also feel bad in dangerous places as well.
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
I experience anger when things in my life aren't enjoyable and everything goes to hell. I also experience anger when I can't understand how to fix a problem or when I don't understand something. I feel ashamed when someone outwits me, when someone makes me look like a coward, or when someone makes me feel like a nobody. I feel anxious when there is someone much more prestigious, intelligent, or stronger than I am around me. I also feel anxious when I feel that everything in my life is pleasurable or when I feel I am in physical danger.
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
I usually get really anxious and freak out. I have a habit of getting really angry and wanting to fight people. I also seem to have this, don't give a shit attitude and start openly defying authority and law for no reason. I often resort to heavy drinking and sometimes drugs as well when I get stressed out. I adapt to change well, and it really doesn't effect me much. I try to be as diplomatic as possible when it comes to heavy conflict. I seem to have a hot and cold method to conflict: Either i am really pissed and fight or am calm, cool, and diplomatic. However, once diplomacy fails...I fight, and I fight hard!
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
I usually manipulate authority to have them on my side, but at the same time I hate authority and intentionally try to defy authority. I actually have "Oppositional Defiance Disorder", I hate authority so much. I feel like I want to be the one in control with all the power. I love having the power over things, but I don't like to control, I just don't like to be controlled.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life is a big adventure, but yet a struggle at the same time.
11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
I have PTSD from violence and it has made me much more insecure and much more cautious.
12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I usually trust people unless they give me reason not too. I'm a forgiving person.
13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
I like my sense of humor, quick wit, and my crazy ideas. I hate how I constantly question myself and often believe that I will be a failure. I hate my anxiety in general.
14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I notice people's motivations easily and I can easily detect lies and deception. I can also pretty easily tell how high a person's sex drive is, just from talking with them.
15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
I find it entertaining and insult them back. I also feel great if they compliment me.
16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
I'm thankful I have a high sex drive, an innovative and independent mind, and a great sense of humor. I wish I could have more self assurance, self-confidence, and a positive mindset.