User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Yes.
    Well that's good. It's always good to get confirmation from the same type as yourself.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I remember me being in a library. At first, I read a biography of Axl Rose, a 6w7. He appeared clearly that he was a paranoid, frustrated guy, opposing himself to others and above all to himself, violently rebelious and reactive but also lean on obsession about security, discipline and auto-sabotage. Outward, though, he was often joyful, nice and party-seeker.

Then I read a bio of Freddy Mercury, a 7w6. And my impression was totally different. Freddy Mercury was grandiose and super optimistic. He didn't seem to have any doubt or be imagining the worst, only imagining the best. And just after that I read a bio of Steven Tyler, a 7w8 and similarly I got the impression that Steven Tyler was a marvelous elf full of optimism.

Now, 7w6 can be anxious, but they tend to disperse their anxiety in positives options and usually imagine the best. 6w7 are often joyful and in a good mood, but feel like there's some forces oppposing to them, and tend to imagine th worst when it's time to take action.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I remember me being in a library. At first, I read a biography of Axl Rose, a 6w7. He appeared clearly that he was a paranoid, frustrated guy, opposing himself to others and above all to himself, violently rebelious and reactive but also lean on obsession about security, discipline and auto-sabotage. Outward, though, he was often joyful, nice and party-seeker.

Then I read a bio of Freddy Mercury, a 7w6. And my impression was totally different. Freddy Mercury was grandiose and super optimistic. He didn't seem to have any doubt or be imagining the worst, only imagining the best. And just after that I read a bio of Steven Tyler, a 7w8 and similarly I got the impression that Steven Tyler was a marvelous elf full of optimism.

Now, 7w6 can be anxious, but they tend to disperse their anxiety in positives options and usually imagine the best. 6w7 are often joyful and in a good mood, but feel like there's some forces oppposing to them, and tend to imagine th worst when it's time to take action.
    See it's hard to differentiate because I have PTSD from hell.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    See it's hard to differentiate because I have PTSD from hell.
    Theses kinds of troubles are not rares for 7w6.

Did you ever read that page? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...en-palmer.html
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

A window to the soul

Well that's good. It's always good to get confirmation from the same type as yourself.
    You may be a tad more outgoing (and anxious) than me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Theses kinds of troubles are not rares for 7w6.

Did you ever read that page? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...en-palmer.html
    I just read that and I'm still right in the middle between those two types. If 6 was red, and blue was 7, then I would be purple.

@Nerd Girl

I really wouldn't know. I think that I've met one confirmed ENTP woman in my entire life, and that's it. ENTP women are rare as hell and the other two that I knew that I thought were ENTP turned out to be ISTP.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Thanks but I'm pretty sure I'm not ESTP. I have very little Se if any.
    You're welcome.
    BTW, I'm pretty sure I wasn't insuiting you were an ESTP.
    I was only pointing out that there are commonalities between EXTP types, many of which are described in your earlier self-specific comments.

Here is a video of me if you wanna check it out though. I just posted it on another threadhttp://youtu.be/vGtpBNufH5U
    Are you offering a video of yourself as indicative of how male ENTP behaviors should appear to the casual observer?
    Just curious.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You're welcome.
    BTW, I'm pretty sure I wasn't insuiting you were an ESTP.
    I was only pointing out that there are commonalities between EXTP types, many of which are described in your earlier self-specific comments.

Are you offering a video of yourself as indicative of how male ENTP behaviors should appear to the casual observer?
    Just curious.

-Alex
    No there was another dude on the forum who said he could type people based on facial expressions. I thought maybe if you saw a video of me, it would help you to type me better.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

No there was another dude on the forum who said he could type people based on facial expressions.
    Gotcha. I understand where you were coming from now. Thanks for the clarification.

I thought maybe if you saw a video of me, it would help you to type me better.
    An interesting concept.
    It is my belief that it is possible to determine people's physical characteristics via observation of their physical behaviors.
    A photo of someone predictive relevance for a given moment in time.
    A video tells more about a person, but again only so much, and only for a short time period.
    Several videos taken over time with an understanding of the events of the subjet's life at the time of each video is worth a hell of alot more.

Yes, it is possible to determine someone's MOOD at a given moment via FACIAL EXPRESSION, or BODY LANGUAGE.
    But, not foolproof.
    And, IMHO, not a very accurate way to determine someone's MBTI type, or independent cognitive preferences either.

I'm not doubting those who say they can do so, but I've also never seen a well constructed case or objective body of evidence that substantiated such a claim either.

Cheers,

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Gotcha. I understand where you were coming from now. Thanks for the clarification.

An interesting concept.
    It is my belief that it is possible to determine people's physical characteristics via observation of their physical behaviors.
    A photo of someone predictive relevance for a given moment in time.
    A video tells more about a person, but again only so much, and only for a short time period.
    Several videos taken over time with an understanding of the events of the subjet's life at the time of each video is worth a hell of alot more.

Yes, it is possible to determine someone's MOOD at a given moment via FACIAL EXPRESSION, or BODY LANGUAGE.
    But, not foolproof.
    And, IMHO, not a very accurate way to determine someone's MBTI type, or independent cognitive preferences either.

I'm not doubting those who say they can do so, but I've also never seen a well constructed case or objective body of evidence that substantiated such a claim either.

Cheers,

-Alex
    Well, like I was saying in another forum, I am much more moral than most Ti types I know, and also I am a lot more emotional. It really confuses me.