User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 17 of 17

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    113

    Default

    I don't feel the need to be vulnerable to anyone.

    I feel I am genuine to all that I meet and if someone wants to know about me they can freely ask and I'll answer. It actually warms my heart that another would want to know about me as I do them, because sharing is an experience of humanity that I cherish.

  2. #12
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    I have a 3w4 fix (which, according to other people at least, is pretty strong) and I have trouble opening up my feelings to people who could hurt/reject me. my inner world is very sensitive, raw and, for lack of better word, "pure" and if that gets out and the world rejects it....ouch.

    if someone does manage to slip past the icy bitch shield that is my emotional armor and/or embarrasses me, I'll usually freeze up and put on a cold, sarcastic smile. sorta like this....
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  3. #13
    Senior Member Cloud of Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I have a 3w4 fix (which, according to other people at least, is pretty strong) and I have trouble opening up my feelings to people who could hurt/reject me. my inner world is very sensitive, raw and, for lack of better word, "pure" and if that gets out and the world rejects it....ouch.

    if someone does manage to slip past the icy bitch shield that is my emotional armor and/or embarrasses me, I'll usually freeze up and put on a cold, sarcastic smile. sorta like this....
    LOL I love Cersei Lannister, twisted bitch that she is...

  4. #14
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    LOL I love Cersei Lannister, twisted bitch that she is...
    I do too, though honestly I don't think she's quite as twisted as everyone things she is. it's the game of thrones after all, you can't act like an NF 9w1 and expect to come out on top different people have different coping mechanisms for different circumstances, and Cersei's was to focus on herself and her family and not allow herself to be concerned with those outside.
    PS: in the HBO series at least, she is, to use your words, a flaming 3w4
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #15
    Senior Member Cloud of Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I do too, though honestly I don't think she's quite as twisted as everyone things she is. it's the game of thrones after all, you can't act like an NF 9w1 and expect to come out on top different people have different coping mechanisms for different circumstances, and Cersei's was to focus on herself and her family and not allow herself to be concerned with those outside.
    PS: in the HBO series at least, she is, to use your words, a flaming 3w4
    I think sleeping with your brother to ensure your bloodline counts as pretty twisted.

  6. #16
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    I think sleeping with your brother to ensure your bloodline counts as pretty twisted.
    I was under the impression they genuinely loved each other. given this and the fact that Robert was still hung up on his wife who died 20+ years ago and wasn't giving her passionate sex, I thought this course of action was perfectly reasonable

    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #17
    Senior Member Cloud of Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Okay...

Similar Threads

  1. Type Ozzy and Sharon
    By alicia91 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:52 PM
  2. MBTI Types: Drive and Orientation
    By MerkW in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 03:13 AM
  3. My type: Comments and inquiries welcome.
    By Athenian200 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 01:28 PM
  4. type change and trauma
    By miss fortune in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO