User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    This thread title is awesome because I am a 5 and last year I declared that my life's goal is to become a badass.
    Start with kidnapping old ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I can relate to this. One of my 'things' is to remain calm externally, most especially when I'm in a more dicey/emotionally-incensed atmosphere. And because I deliberately detach more, that's precisely when people start considering me robotic and they really don't like it when I don't give them much to work with and when I extricate the emotion. (a former ENTJ friend called me robotic when we ran into relational problems, and she was the one who was extremely emotionally all over the place / crazy. She *really* did not like it that I played it cool).
    I have been meaning to come back to this post for the longest time...and I'm just now doing it???

All I really wanted to say is that I am familiar with 'the robotics'...and unlike your ENTJ (e8?) friend...I have a deep love and appreciation for 'the robotics'. Fortunately...it doesn't happen all that often...but still every once and a while I can become a little 'emotionally overwhelmed'...like if there is a conflict situation...or some sort of emotionally intense situation (even when the emotional intensity is positive in nature)...and I will become anxious and unfocused. To have someone around me that is capable of remaining calm and objective - instantly grounds me and brings me back to reality. And I find this extraordinarly helpful. So anyway...my point...is being able to remain calm...objective...detached...yah that's some serious badassness in my book.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

5w6 here

Friends always comment that I am intimidating and cold appearing. "people penetrating eyes" is one comment that has been made by a friend. Although this may have more to do with me being both an INFJ and a 5 more than just the 5 by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Start with kidnapping old ladies.
    I stole cake from an old lady once.

I also couldn't help from laugh when seeing an old lady trip and break her hip. Something about the moaning was funny at the time.

In all honesty though, it's not good to be a badass. I'm probably going to hell. And I don't want to. /cry

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    In all honesty though, it's not good to be a badass. I'm probably going to hell. And I don't want to. /cry
    At least you'll have scintillating company, and the band down there is damned good -- they got all the great musicians.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    At least you'll have scintillating company, and the band down there is damned good -- they got all the great musicians.
    They might have good bands, but I imagine it'd be like one of those situations where you downed too many shots, and your head is right next to the PA, and everyone's smoking up a storm, the strobe lights and fog are disorienting you, and you just puke right in front of everyone. At that point, I don't care how good the music is. Just want everyone to shut up. So I lay in a parking lot for respite. Except someone calls the cops. And then...

Wait, nevermind. That's earth. Maybe hell is better.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I stole cake from an old lady once.

I also couldn't help from laugh when seeing an old lady trip and break her hip. Something about the moaning was funny at the time.

MBTI
    IxFP

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Pattis Smith, yes, I seen her one time.
    MTHRFCKR You dont know how much i envy you... Wish i coud see her, and if god is good talk to her...

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski

Banned

Hell yes!

But only for short periods of time.

Live it up!

Enneagram
    5w4

I think I'm pretty badass.
    From the way I have no idea how matching colours in clothes works, to how I do not fret over the likely prospect of becoming a spinster.
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI