• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] 7s and Morals

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
party like theres no to-maya!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if you were born a Mayan you likely wouldnt come to the same conclusion.

yes, I definitely would come to the same conclusion if I were born a Mayan. I abso-fucking-lutely would
you're clearly not an Fi user. ;)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahahah yeah, i was also "shocked" by his/her reply :D
(which translates as: yeah, i've got a pretty "good" or strong sense of morals :) i guess. like, whatever...)
you're such an ENTP =P

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
point 1: yeah, I agree with this
point 2: this one I disagree with. to some degree, I think morality is an absolute rather than an opinion. for instance, sacrificing children was just wrong in the days of the Mayans as it is today. I don't care what anyone's "opinion" on that matter is. it's evil and that's a fact

you're such an ENFP =P

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Nope. Not at all. Mine are totally bendy and changeable. I guess he's some kind of non ENTP Fi user?

Seen some SFP E7s with strong morals, which weirds me out.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE YOUR ENFP BRETHREN, WHY?!?!?

Enneagram and MBT are like puzzle pieces. 7s can be very moral in a traditional or untraditional sense, especially if you bring in your Fi from MBT.

There are so many ENFP 7s. We're not weird, we just have curfews. :p

If it weren't for my morality/ethics system and a 6 wing I would have done sooooooooooooo many ________ by now and ________________ with so many more __________________ and _____________ . For sure.

I am a total moral relavist though. Meaning all morals are relative to ME. :rotfl: that was a joke, folks.

But yeah, I guess it does give the 7 a disciplined or curtailing quality. I can imagine a religiously conservative 7 who does missionary work. The realm and extent of all the "crazy fun stuff" they can do is very narrow but they still retain the basic enthusiasm and escapism that is trademark 7.

7 is a head center so all that mental activity around possibility and fear works just as well when you mentally tabulate decisions with your moral compass. With 7 there's a fear of deprivation and not being able to do something and that's exactly what strong morals do, tell you that you can't do something...

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a total 7

I have very very strong moral inside me : never could betray a friend ... if i do or say something that goes against my values, i can blame myself for years.

But i almost always seen as an immoral guy, nice but immoral ... don't anderstand why....:unsure:
I think many ENFP 7 are like that.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
<- 7w8 so/sx

Still trying to get my head around what all of this stuff actually means;
Found this. http://personalitycafe.com/type-7-forum-enthusiast/26185-enneagram-interview-type-7-video.html

As for morals, idk, but they all look like stoners to me, in my type. Stoners or 'cool', if not stoned.
I got it wrong; I'm not 7w8 so/sx.... No no no no, I'm 7w8 sx/so.

Which actually makes a lot of sense to me, since the ones like me on this list are... 'out of it'
http://personalitycafe.com/type-7-forum-enthusiast/26185-enneagram-interview-type-7-video.html

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7w8s are the most ultimately adventurous risk takers in the world with no sense of right or wrong but rather they do as they please regardless of authorities!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w8s are the most ultimately adventurous risk takers in the world with no sense of right or wrong but rather they do as they please regardless of authorities!

generally, yes but not always (particular if they are an FP or have a 1 fix in their tritype)

case in point

Irving_Stance.jpg

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a strong sense of morals, but it might come from my 1 gut type. Either way, I have em and believe in them fully. :)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

Well, going to prison is NOT pleasurable. Nor is losing my job. So there are (unfortunately) some constraints...

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah 7s at their 5 point become all sagittarius like and are all like no i will stick to my duties

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah 7s at their 5 point become all sagittarius like and are all like no i will stick to my duties commitments
fixed. subtle distinction, but necessary in my opinion. 7s never think in terms of duty, that's a superego thing. 7s integrate to 5 when they learn to face their problems, analyze and plan for the real world and plan ahead so that they can sustain their enjoyable lifestyle. integrated 7s are still pleasure seeking and hedonistic, they just don't let it get in the way of their long term best interests and gain discipline and perseverance.
[MENTION=857]FDG[/MENTION]
Well, going to prison is NOT pleasurable. Nor is losing my job. So there are (unfortunately) some constraints...
^this

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, i have a strong sense of morals and firmly held values. These are not necessarily in line with the laws of the land and certainly not with most religions.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
orals ?

I think your topic here is a bit too naughty for 15 year olds viewing this page :nono:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Those fixed on head would probably have a strong need for orals.