User Tag List

First 123

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Just to bump this thread, I think Tori Amos is a 4w3 and she seems very well-read. Weird, though...
    I agree. Except with weird.

(EDIT: Just had to...4w3 evidence...Y Kant Tori Read http://youtu.be/GGKg_kXHwv8 )
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-25-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I, myself, am a 4w3. I'm sure most can't tell with my interactions on TypeC, but in my everyday life, one of the more common descriptions for myself has been that I'm a very wise person. Sure, wise and intellectual may not be the exact same, but I need to feel special. So there!

Actually, I feel like I'm way more "intellectual" than I am "smart". I have a desire to research and learn and better myself in that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

I don't see why a 4w3 couldn't be intellectual. IMO, no type is necessarily more intellectual than any other.

Qatie:)

i know a few 4w5 people who are freaking dumb as poop. poop, mind you.
    as for the 4w3 i can think of none

MBTI
    iNtj
    Enneagram
    etc

I'm a 4w3 and I'm not sure if it's directly affected by your other fixes (my head fix is 5w6) but I consider myself to be very intellectual.
    Remember that 3 and 5 are both within the competency triad.

Quote Originally Posted by Qatie:) View Post
    i know a few 4w5 people who are freaking dumb as poop. poop, mind you.
    as for the 4w3 i can think of none
    Upon reading the word "MISTYPE!!!!!" appeared in my mind in big letters. Whether this conclusion is based in anything but my own elitism and bigotry would be anyone's guess but I think you are mistyped as are your group of dumb "4w5s" who are probably sixes who mistake fitting in with the counter-culture scene for being individualist and non-culture (4s are the latter!) There is a huge difference.

Go back and take the test again.

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

i do think 4w3 tends to give a snobbish exterior to people. And im sure its at least partly to blame why people often consider me an intellectual when my own faith in my intelligence has been destroyed. The whole faith in my intelligence itself is close to my heart, i cant truly be myself when i dont trust my own intellective abilities.

Anyone else there who has that issue of requiring faith in your intelligence thing, or even if its not currently an issue to you
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.