User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    heha
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    This sounds a bit like the ISTJ bashing threads.

My wife's ex is a 6, probably counterphobic I don't know. What matters is his level of deterioration. We're talking levels 8 - 9. I had the pleasure of spending two weeks in the same household with him. It was utter madness. I don't know about lighting the curtains on fire but he would carry out a lot of crazy stunts. He was bipolar, of course, and untreated; and it was a predictable type. After a few days I could predict which mood he would be in at what hour of the day. Angry, crybaby, mellow, angry, crybaby, mellow... And he had one full-blown anxiety attack during my stay there.
    Interesting, because STJ's are my least favorite mbti types as well. Maybe just my perceptions on how humans should treat and relate to each other are very different then the approaches 6's and STJs must find it more natural to take..

i've literally not been able to stand a single ESTJ i know that is my age. The only one (i think, i probably suck at typing) i get a long with is my 50+ year old aunt who i feel actually respects the differences between our personalities. Otherwise, i should probably just not surround myself with these people.

garbage

cool, now you're just going to type anyone who you don't like and who expresses any sort of anxiety as a six

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    cool, now you're just going to type anyone who you don't like and who expresses any sort of anxiety as a six
    Could be, but I looked in Personality Types to make this determination. I didn't just say to myself, "Another crazy angry jerk, must be one of those Sixes."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Could be, but I looked in Personality Types to make this determination. I didn't just say to myself, "Another crazy angry jerk, must be one of those Sixes."
    I don't see how you could know what type he is when he has bipolar disorder. What you are describing is someone who is bipolar, not 6.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Yeah I'm not a type 6 and I still think this thread is a load of crap. We can make a thread about the unhealthy levels of every type.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by oneirocriticism View Post
    i've literally not been able to stand a single ESTJ i know that is my age. The only one (i think, i probably suck at typing) i get a long with is my 50+ year old aunt who i feel actually respects the differences between our personalities. Otherwise, i should probably just not surround myself with these people.
    Don't worry, you'll have an easier time getting along with people who aren't like you when you get out of your teens.
    -end of thread-

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1s try to project the image of being head center/rational/objective to themselves and others, but when you dig deeper, the route of it all is anger, anger at the world for not being as it should be.
    7s have quick wit and a nervous, mentally quick energy to them.
    That may be true

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I don't see alot of people wanting to be 6's. Maybe its the way the enneagram descriptions are written. I think its common to mistype as 4. People see 4s as unique and creative and want to be like that because it makes them feel special. 5s get the stereotype of being highly intelligent, 7s as happy and fun. I think people see those as desirable. On the surface 6s are perceived as being scaredy cats or mindless followers of authority. Who wants to be that?
    Don't forget, 6's also are the courageous, loyal, and responsible types

lol sorry, i don't mean to be so harsh on 6s. but i've been giving it some thought, what the 6s are probably trying to do is get a reaction out of the dull me, so they'll pick up what ammo they can find before blasting it away at me. i guess the disconnect is that this seems like a whole lot of work to go through for no apparent reason. like thanks, now we have to deal with this problem that you've just created because u needed to feel superior or in control or whatever. it's like they're just bored or insecure or something.. idk thats what i'm trying to figure out. but if this is really their approach to try and interact with me, they need to throw rocks in order to get some reaction, then obviously they aren't going to be interesting enough for me to really connect with anyways.

Supposedly their all wired up on anxiety all the time, so i guess they just have more energy to deal the way they do.

ehh sorry im kind of new on this board and don't mean come off as stuck up or on a high horse or anything
    just trying to figure out these blasted 6s
    Interesting, because STJ's are my least favorite mbti types as well. Maybe just my perceptions on how humans should treat and relate to each other are very different then the approaches 6's and STJs must find it more natural to take..

Perch420, is that you?

I would suggest that you read up more on 6's and STJ's, as well as observe members of that same type (like me! ) and see for yourself that niether 6 nor STJ are inherently bad.

garbage

I mean the OP. It's written all over the OP.

I thought I was a six once. Turned out I was just bipolar. That was kind of a silly mistake to make!

Banned
    MBTI
    heha
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Perch420, is that you?

I would suggest that you read up more on 6's and STJ's, as well as observe members of that same type (like me! ) and see for yourself that niether 6 nor STJ are inherently bad.
    Heh I dunno I was banned from this forum once from a 6 being overreactive and ambiguous at the time
    But you'll probably never see me in vent or anything. I just like the idea tossing that goes around here so i've been lurking around for awhile out of boredom and decided to start posting

I was thinking and I never assume anyone is inherently bad because of their proposed type, but just as general trends which types i think it is that really erk my boat. Like, in real life I don't generally go out of my way to figure out someone's type, just when i see something that's almost a red flag marker for a type. Like I don't usually get along with ESTJs my age because my INFness really conflicts with their Te-style dick-waving. I notice what seems to be what every NF male typically dreads played out right in front of my eyes. I don't know it's just not my thing. But the ironic thing is that my dad is an ISTJ and he is just so stuck in his own little viewpoint on how the world should be and so we don't get along because i often can't decide on a viewpoint to settle on lol, but I have an ISTJ who i grew up with who was one of my childhood best friends, so I really don't mean their all bad at all when i talk about my type preferences in general.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Heh I dunno I was banned from this forum once from a 6 being overreactive and ambiguous at the time
    My bad, just me being a parinoid 6 after all

But you'll probably never see me in vent or anything. I just like the idea tossing that goes around here so i've been lurking around for awhile out of boredom and decided to start posting

I was thinking and I never assume anyone is inherently bad because of their proposed type, but just as general trends which types i think it is that really erk my boat. Like, in real life I don't generally go out of my way to figure out someone's type, just when i see something that's almost a red flag marker for a type. Like I don't usually get along with ESTJs my age because my INFness really conflicts with their Te-style dick-waving. I notice what seems to be what every NF male typically dreads played out right in front of my eyes. I don't know it's just not my thing. But the ironic thing is that my dad is an ISTJ and he is just so stuck in his own little viewpoint on how the world should be and so we don't get along because i often can't decide on a viewpoint to settle on lol, but I have an ISTJ who i grew up with who was one of my childhood best friends, so I really don't mean their all bad at all when i talk about my type preferences in general.
    Yeah, I think I understand what you mean. I mean, it's natural to not get along certain types because of your own type, as long as your not stereotyping certain types all the time.