First 4121314

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Yeah, it's embarassing and depressing. I'd take a 4's fuschia colored internal world of opera ballads over being a paranoid sweaty accountant in an oversized greyish-brown suit.

I feel like a raisin in a jar full of tropical skittles. Anytime I feel special I see a crowd full of little awkward 6w7s reminding me of my place in the world.
    Curiously, this is a very 4 sort of thought. Regardless of your type, maybe you are more tropical than you realize

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    haha... dude. "I think therefore I am." You just need to feel earth's chi flowing into your empty soul. Let it fill you up and propel you to your destination. Don't just tell yourself you can do something, KNOW it. It takes practice. Sitting around hoping it happens is going to make you miserable. Everytime you do something that makes you uncomfortable, you're growing. Its the reason why navy seals say, "when you finish buds, you feel like you can actually accomplish anything." The thing about being an 8 is that you already know you can do everything it just hasn't happened yet. But as a 6, you're just going to have to push your limits until you learn what those are.
    i can`t actually put my finger on what is wrong with this, some help ?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    i can`t actually put my finger on what is wrong with this, some help ?
    projection?

MBTI
    GOO
    Enneagram

Hm. Whenever I discover a six in my life I am thrilled Infact, my most fulfilling friendships have been with that type... perhaps that is because the "missing piece" to a nine is found within the six:

“The “missing piece" is the last quality of our psyche that we need for dissolving the habitual identity that we have had. As a Nine, you most need to learn from the healthy Levels of Six to learn to rely on yourself and to grow in adversity. This finally dissolves your typical disengagement and avoidance of any form of conflict. Think about this today.”
    — Understanding the Enneagram, p. 321

The counter phobic six I knew addressed his fears with a sense of humor that illuminated his fears in a light-hearted manner. The phobic six I know now...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireCat View Post
    Hm. Whenever I discover a six in my life I am thrilled Infact, my most fulfilling friendships have been with that type... perhaps that is because the "missing piece" to a nine is found within the six:

“The “missing piece" is the last quality of our psyche that we need for dissolving the habitual identity that we have had. As a Nine, you most need to learn from the healthy Levels of Six to learn to rely on yourself and to grow in adversity. This finally dissolves your typical disengagement and avoidance of any form of conflict. Think about this today.”
    — Understanding the Enneagram, p. 321

The counter phobic six I knew addressed his fears with a sense of humor that illuminated his fears in a light-hearted manner. The phobic six I know now...

I liked this, too:

Quote Originally Posted by Enneagram Institute
    Enneagram Type Six (the Loyalist)
    with
    Enneagram Type Nine (the Peacemaker)

What Each Type Brings to the Relationship

This is one of the most stable and most common relationships. Although both types are very different, they want rather similar things—security and predictability (Sixes) and stability and autonomy (Nines). They both want their lives to be built on solid, dependable values and for good, honest work to be rewarded. Both types tend to personify "middle of the road" values in their time and culture, to be dutiful, respectful of authority, and to abide by the rule of law. On the other hand, there is a rebellious streak in Sixes and a counterculture streak in Nines that allows some of these couples to live on the fringes of society, to be unusual in their lifestyle and beliefs, to be free thinkers and unconcerned about conventional values and mores.

More for Sixes and Nines than for most couples, much depends on their belief systems and the quality of their childhood experiences—and they are looking for a partner who will mirror this, including their own beliefs and reactions. To this mix, there are also complementary differences: Sixes bring a more active mind, questioning and alert to exceptions, to problems, and to safety issues. They can be more skeptical of others and find it more difficult to be trusting: others need to prove themselves first. Nines, on the other hand, are usually trusting and unquestioning, sunny and easy to get along with. They are optimistic and steady, offering support and non-threatening acceptance. If Sixes tend to see the exception and to focus on complications, Nines tend to see the general and to focus on what will work without problems. This couple gets along well, greasing each other's wheels and adding just enough gas to the mix to keep them moving forward together. Change, when it comes, is slow and methodical. Both tend to see themselves as simple, regular people and do not feel special or exempt in any way. Both bolster the other's confidence through their solidarity with each other. They are generous with each other and do not crowd the other or make special demands. When they find a relationship such as this, it usually feels like they have found what their heart has been seeking and their dream has come true.
    I'm in a 6/9 relationship. It's been wonderful.