First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    6w5 Sp/So is probably the uncoolest enneagram variant.
    Whew, good thing I have a seven wing. Otherwise I'd be an ISTJ 6w5 Sp/So. The horror!
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

• MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm very close to being the uncoolest, then. I think that I have pretty balanced wings (I identify both with 6w5 and 6w7), but I probably lean more 6w5. And I've tested sp/so before, though I identify more with sp/sx. (I think the sp/so is due to social demands/too much Fe. )

Fortunately, I mask it all under a veneer of coolness! I felt so uncool for so many years of my life that I still feel surprised and wary when people call me "cool", which happens surprisingly often.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Richardsen View Post
    lol
    Did you guy see who are the 6w5 Sp/So?

Pretty much the uncoolest peopme of the world, and thoses are representatives of the ones I know IRL.

Actually 5w6 Sp/So is possible even more uncool, there's some pretty cool 6w5 Sp/So, including Daved Letterman and The Janitor form Scrubs. But 5w6 Sp/So...

I also know a few in real life, they are all horribly uncool.

Anyway, it seems that there's theses variant where there's a concentration of extremely uncool people. We can't deny it.

And the coolest??
    That's more difficumlt to say, but the uncoolest must be an Sx-last and the coolest can't be an Sx-last, I think.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post

Ok, that's probably true.
    Are you a 6w5 Sp/So, Random?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Good thing I changed my old typing of 6w5 sp/so to something cooler
    Actually, you are not a 6w5 Sp/So, and not a 7w6 Sp/So and not A 6w7 Sp/Sx or a 6w7 So/Sp either as you put it in you signature. You are at the middle of all this: a 6w7 Sp/So. It' time for you to stop staying moving around and have some guts to assertively recognize your real type, the truth will liberate yourself.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

This 'uncool' talk is hilarious!!! I get what you're saying, but as with most things, the judgment call on this trait is so subjective. I mean, I happily take 'uncool' over: obnoxious, ignorant, attention-span-of-a-fruitfly, pushover, etc etc.

Funny though.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    This 'uncool' talk is hilarious!!!
    That's the goal.

I get what you're saying, but as with most things, the judgment call on this trait is so subjective. I mean, I happily take 'uncool' over: obnoxious, ignorant, attention-span-of-a-fruitfly, pushover, etc etc.

Funny though.
    There may be a part of subjectivity, but there's also always a strong part of objectivity. I mean, sometimes it's a matter of subjective tastes, but at the exception of some republican/neoconservatives nuts, everyones would agree that George Bush Sr, Bob Dole and Dick Cheney are uncool, no?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Are you a 6w5 Sp/So, Random?
    I might be, although I tend to think I'm more of an sp/sx. (probably equally uncool though)
    -end of thread-

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

There may be a part of subjectivity, but there's also always a strong part of objectivity. I mean, sometimes it's a matter of subjective tastes, but at the exception of some republican/neoconservatives nuts, everyones would agree that George Bush Sr, Bob Dole and Dick Cheney are uncool, no?
    To be honest, I'm not sure 'uncool' would have crossed my mind to describe any of them. Serious, straight-laced, uptight, All-business-no-time-for-fun (unless you're out hunting and hit a person? lol)? Maybe. But now we're getting into defining 'uncool', which I don't really want to get into.

But yeah.. generally I understand the various examples and what you're trying to convey.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Did you guy see who are the 6w5 Sp/So?

Pretty much the uncoolest peopme of the world, and thoses are representatives of the ones I know IRL.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------