• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] what does an enfp 3w4 sp/sx look like

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
whats cool about them?
what sucks about them?

what do they look like? i always pictures 3s being like ENTJ people, not enfp

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have met one here, that I remember. She seemed to have pretty balanced Ne/Fi/Te functions, making it pretty hard to tell their mbti type. The fact 3s are so adaptative is also a determinant factor. I think they're basically an NFP without identity concerns, which per se makes them more objective and more similar to NTs, but not exactly ENTJs. Imo, the ones that look like ENTJs would be the 7w8s and 8w7s ENFPs. 3s are more laid back.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whats cool about them?
what sucks about them?

what do they look like? i always pictures 3s being like ENTJ people, not enfp

[MENTION=14598]Chloe[/MENTION] is an ENFP 3w4 Sp/Sx
she may be able to fill you in

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
interesting. now that you mention it, that is a possibility. she could just look Sp dom because she's 3w4.

I'd think sp, sx is right for chloe, but I could be wrong.

Everyone knows ESFP 3s, so for ENFP 3, think the same, only with Ne. There's not such a huge difference between Ne and Se anyway. Like ESFP 3s, they're still going to be ambitious, go getters, the Ne just means that they learn differently, which leads to a subtly different perspective.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd think sp, sx is right for chloe, but I could be wrong.

Everyone knows ESFP 3s, so for ENFP 3, think the same, only with Ne. There's not such a huge difference between Ne and Se anyway. Like ESFP 3s, they're still going to be ambitious, go getters, the Ne just means that they learn differently, which leads to a subtly different perspective.

I disagree with the bolded, but I see the rest of your point. her personality is more Sx/So-ish, but not enough for me to type her based off of it.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I disagree with the bolded, but I see the rest of your point. her personality is more Sx/So-ish, but not enough for me to type her based off of it.

Hugeness is relative though I guess. I really think the E type is much more prevalent than Ne/Se, but the Ne/Se is a fairly noticeable difference. All I have known it to change is the type of learning, Ne through connections, Se through differences. Those things really won't effect enneagram type at all. The different manifestations of the enneagram type are probably more noticeable than Ne vs Se.

Like all of these women are 3s, but they are so different, surely it's not just MBTI differences.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hugeness is relative though I guess. I really think the E type is much more prevalent than Ne/Se, but the Ne/Se is a fairly noticeable difference. All I have known it to change is the type of learning, Ne through connections, Se through differences. Those things really won't effect enneagram type at all. The different manifestations of the enneagram type are probably more noticeable than Ne vs Se.

Like all of these women are 3s, but they are so different, surely it's not just MBTI differences.

true. I mean, look at Bill Clinton, David Bowie, Dagny Taggart and Arnold Schwarzenegger. all 3s, but completely different demeanors (the wing and instinct variant also play a big role too)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting. now that you mention it, that is a possibility. she could just look Sp dom because she's 3w4.

She told me some friends told her she is similar with Gwen Stefani. That sounds 3w4 Sx/So to me. I tink if she was a 3w4 Sp/Sx she would be more likely to be similar with Victoria Beckham or something. I did'nt know she was workhaolic and obssesed with security (self-pres 3).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She told me some friends told her she is similar with Gwen Stefani. That sounds 3w4 Sx/So to me. I tink if she was a 3w4 Sp/Sx she would be more likely to be similar with Victoria Beckham or something. I did'nt know she was workhaolic and obssesed with security (self-pres 3).

I seem like Gwen Stefani too and I'm 7w8, I don't think that's a very precise way to type people =P

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think they are going to look more focused

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Like an ENTP

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am 3w4 sx ENFP IEE. Not sp/sx though, but close!

I don't look like an entp or an entj at all. I look like I have a multiple personality disorder! I mean, I am all enfp and then I am more like an unevolved, tyrannical estj for a while, then like an enfp again after exorcism!
A good question would be what are the MBTI types and enneagrams of the parents of enfps with 3w4? We enfp have an amazing ability with self-hypnosis and if love/acceptance comes attached to looking a certain type, we actually become that type from time to time, as that is the only way Fi knows to project the emotional makeup of the other...