User Tag List

First 4121314

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    @Glycerine - Definitely not an Enneagram expert here, but could your mom be E2?
    I strongly thought she was a two but her motivation for helping others seems to be out of her need to keep harmony and for her inner peace. As long as there doesn't seem to be a conflict/problem that disturbs her peace, she's very "let people be". She leaves all the other helping to my 3w2 dad.

I have a question. What does it really mean when they say that 9's have a weak sense of identity? If it means not having strong opinions about things, then I can certainly relate. But if it means not being introspective or not having your own agenda and going along with others all the time, I can't relate to that at all.

I tried watching the Conscious TV Type 9 video and I can't relate at all. Now I'm really lost. I've tried every possible type again and again and nothing works, so maybe I just don't have a type....

Go over to PerC.

Click into the type 9 forum.

Look for the Bliss Stream 9w1 stack descriptions.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Silveresque View Post
    I have a question. What does it really mean when they say that 9's have a weak sense of identity? If it means not having strong opinions about things, then I can certainly relate. But if it means not being introspective or not having your own agenda and going along with others all the time, I can't relate to that at all.
    From what I have observed, it means that 9s are more inclined to let others make decisions and not make a big deal of things unless it really bothers them. I have seen that 9s can be introspective but if they need to apply it to a part of themselves that requires action outside of the zone of comfort, then they can procrastinate by doing something that feels good. They can be really good at zoning out from the unpleasantness of life. I also disagree about them not having an agenda, they do. Even if it's something like not wanting to bothered. Every 9 is going to have their own definition of what being bothered means.